Green Tea

Options
13»

Replies

• Harrisonsauntie2005
    Harrisonsauntie2005 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I can only see that it aides weightloss if you go from normal tea with calories to green tea and no calories

In saying that I brought some last night. 2nd cup!
  • johnthomasmoore
    johnthomasmoore Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Disclaimer: I'm not an expert.
    I'm drinking a fair amount of green tea. There are some studies, and I have not done a careful review, that indicate some specific effects on fat loss. See, for example: http://www.webmd.com/diet/news/20050126/green-tea-fights-fat
    Probable dose related effects. Your results may vary. All the best.
  • johnthomasmoore
    johnthomasmoore Posts: 59 Member
    Options
  • dortilolma
    dortilolma Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Not really gone add anything new here but my two cents: I've been drinking between 4-6 cups of green tea a day for a few years now and found it has had no effect on weight loss. I like having hot drinks and certainly prefer it to plain water. I also drink about 4-6 cups of herbal tea.

I suppose it prevents me from snacking too much and keeps my appetite in check.
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Not really gone add anything new here but my two cents: I've been drinking between 4-6 cups of green tea a day for a few years now and found it has had no effect on weight loss. I like having hot drinks and certainly prefer it to plain water. I also drink about 4-6 cups of herbal tea.

I suppose it prevents me from snacking too much and keeps my appetite in check.

Wow. That's a lot of tea.