My Favorite Worst Picture *pics*

Options
2»

Replies

• RachelRuns9
    RachelRuns9 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You look so great!!! :):):)
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I love your comment about the bad picture - that you kept retaking it but it turned out the same. I found myself a couple of times looking at myself in pictures and thinking WOW I really look huge in that picture and then noticed that everyone else in the picture looked normal...... how we like to fool ourselves :-)

Congratulations on your amazing weight loss! You look incredible and happy. Thanks for sharing what worked for you. Very inspiring.
  • mserrano30
    mserrano30 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WOW ......AMAZING...YOU LOOK "FAB"
  • ZombieEarhart
    ZombieEarhart Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for your kind words, they mean a lot! :)
  • sherisse69
    sherisse69 Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are awesome! And beautiful, by the way :)
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    You're a hottie!
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I would like to thank all of you who gritted your teeth, held your breath and posted those unflattering "before" pics.

As much as I am inspired by the "after" pics, it was in seeing the "before" pics that gave me the confidence to know that I can do this. I mean, if YOU can do this, well, damn it, well so can I. So much of the support and encouragement I receive from MFP is not so much from "where you are now" but rather from "where you started and how you got here".

btw, YOU LOOK GREAT!
  • tallieterp
    tallieterp Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!! and GO BUCCOS!!!! feel free to come to a game in pittsburgh at pnc park any time and take a run around the city - it's pretty awesome :)... but yeah def great job! you look fantastic!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Well done!! You went from looking tired and 30-something to looking like a cute college student. Wow!
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the selfie thing . . . when every angle is just not quite the right one and you realize that it actually has nothing to do with the angle.

Love this little story. You have every reason to be proud of your accomplishments, and to be confident of an even better photo at next year's game. You look GREAT!
  • VanessaRudden
    VanessaRudden Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Well done you look amazing!
  • MrsCZM138
    MrsCZM138 Posts: 116
    Options
    You look so amazing and happy! Great job :)
  • Tuesday4422
    Tuesday4422 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    amazing! you are inspirational!

also, as a die-hard sox fan, i am glad to see a pirate's shirt in wrigley field. :)
  • auroraopie
    Options
    def inspirational :)
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    What a happy story. Thanks for sharing!
  • auroraopie
    Options
    i feel exactly the same way, i look for pictures with someone who has my same heaviness and build and then see what 20 pounds of loss looks like on them and get excited thinking i can do it too....just sometimes it seems like your own body isn't capable of changing like that...i've been told by countless people that I will NEVER have my high school body back since having children...not everyone can but its my goal..lol good luck :)
  • absinthexiii
    absinthexiii Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!! I hope I look as good as you one day.. :)
  • culo97
    culo97 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

September2012Baseball_zps9cefe73c.jpg

PhotosThroughApril2014036_zpsf82fecb4.jpg

I don't even like baseball, and I'm already looking forward to going to another game next year :)

ETA: a few people asked what I did, so let me put it here. I just logged all my food, every day. I eat what I like, and just try to fit it all into my macros. I weigh a lot of my food on a kitchen scale to be accurate. I use TDEE-20%, so I eat 2,000 calories a day and don't eat back my exercise cals. I got into running via C25K, and started strength training this fall.

Good luck, everyone, you can do it!

Lovely success story. Thanks for sharing.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this. Amazing transformation. That's the ultimate true happiness to know you are gonna love your picture without even seeing it. #confidencefromstrength

You are amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!