April Is the Cruelest Month --CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• sember987
    Options
    I'll give this a try. I have hit a plateau so hopefully this will help. :)
  • gaminaltime
    gaminaltime Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I m all in too !

I have just started my workouts, not expecting to see any result for another week or so. But I ll keep sticking to my routine. How is everybody else doing so far ?
  • shantz85
    shantz85 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm in!
  • rmhufftx
    rmhufftx Posts: 9
    Options
    Started yesterday, so I'm out 7 days and I have a son with a birthday coming up - must...control...sweet tooth...- but I'll see if I can pull this off. 3 weeks, 5 pounds. Not impossible, especially at the very start, right? Yardwork ramping up here in N TX, so I'll have to be active... let's go!
  • ZimmerFly
    ZimmerFly Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm in! First challenge for me!
  • pinknsassyemt
    pinknsassyemt Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Late joining but I am in! By late joining I mean I pigged out on Cupcakes and Pizza all last weekend... but my summer pants won't button... HELP!
  • bunnybabe282
    bunnybabe282 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    No sweets?! ack but it's April!!!

I'm in! :)
  • arosegonzo
    Options
    Jumping in late but im in
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Update: This week didn't go as well as expected, I didn't lose any weight but on the bright side I didn't gain either so it's all good. I started this week with a positive attitude and a strong will of determination. So far I've stayed within my calorie range, haven't given in to any of my normal temptations, on the down side I've been battling a killer headache for the last two days so haven't really put in much exercise, but today I'm feeling much better and I am going to work my butt off for the remainder of this week.
  • back2_200
    back2_200 Posts: 27
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Viggyfuss
    Viggyfuss Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im in... add me :)
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    going to try this how group motivation thing...

Ive been loosing about 1lb a say since sunday so wednesday morning i was down 2lb. But to be fair i just started again on sunday after a month off because i had pneumonia :) I was 204lb So the weight is just falling off Im giving myself a treat when i get to 198lb :) maybe tomorrow morning or the friday :)

Ive lost 22lb in a month before but thats moderating what i eat (only 2 meals a day) plenty of sleep (10 hours) and 15k steps + 45 mins toning and 45 swimming on week days and 10k cross country at the weekend :) Im hoping 3 weeks of killing it will get me back down to 187lb (still fat but no longer obese).
  • megandme120
    megandme120 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm late but I'm in! Only have 20 days left but I'm still going for a 5 lb weight loss! Good luck everyone! Do it!!!!!
  • kayduro
    kayduro Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Update: This week didn't go as well as expected, I didn't lose any weight but on the bright side I didn't gain either so it's all good. I started this week with a positive attitude and a strong will of determination. So far I've stayed within my calorie range, haven't given in to any of my normal temptations, on the down side I've been battling a killer headache for the last two days so haven't really put in much exercise, but today I'm feeling much better and I am going to work my butt off for the remainder of this week.

I hear you on the headaches GF! Been struggling with them for the last 4 days myself. 1st week in I lost 4 lbs right out of the gate but this second week (so far) has me gaining one lb back. I need to get this headed in the right direction again! Congrats on not gaining!
  • milesaway61
    milesaway61 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I'm late in joining this, but I'm hoping to get back onto the healthy track in life.

Can I aim for 5 inches instead of 5 pounds? I don't own a scale, nor do I want to (16 years of eating disorders).

I'm new here. I started logging my food on Sunday. I'll take measurements at the end of the month. Here's hoping that April is the start of the path to a healthier me.
  • GelasiaT
    GelasiaT Posts: 74 Member
    Options

I hear you on the headaches GF! Been struggling with them for the last 4 days myself. 1st week in I lost 4 lbs right out of the gate but this second week (so far) has me gaining one lb back. I need to get this headed in the right direction again! Congrats on not gaining!
    Yeah it was horrible, I hate when Im in a zone and get hit with one. These last few days have been much better(headache free....Yay!!!!!). Im so hoping to see sum good news when I hit the scale tomorrow, but hey if not least I put my best foot forward, I I will continue to do so. I sure hope your feeling better and don't worry about any gain, you just keep on pushing that hard work is gonna pay off.
  • kayduro
    Options
    I'm late in joining this, but I'm hoping to get back onto the healthy track in life.

Can I aim for 5 inches instead of 5 pounds? I don't own a scale, nor do I want to (16 years of eating disorders).

I'm new here. I started logging my food on Sunday. I'll take measurements at the end of the month. Here's hoping that April is the start of the path to a healthier me.

I'm new to the April challenge too. Or ANY challenge for that matter. I don't see why you couldn't do inches instead of lbs. good luck to you!
  • kayduro
    Options
    Hey, what is everyone's plans for Easter Dinner? I have been so wrapped up in my teenage sons kidney failure and trips to the hospital and Dr that I don't even know for sure when Easter even is! I think it's next weekend;/ whatever I'm cooking will be a kidney friendly diet which is very new to us but my husband and I will eat the same so as to support him.
  • knra_grl
    knra_grl Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    April is a cruel month - especially when I look out the window and it's snowing again - I found this post a little late but am in to lose 5 lbs this month (pretty sure I can manage even though I am starting late). :drinker:

April 12th - down 2.4 lbs since April 5th
  • roniariasi
    roniariasi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need the motivation