Looking for friends with open diaries

Options

Replies

• treycee883
    treycee883 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Mines open and i log everyday. Feel free to add me ????????.
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary, though my logging hasn't been great. I'm trying to rectify that.
  • nlbez
    nlbez Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and i log daily too x
  • Ryguy08
    Ryguy08 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log daily. Feel free to add me :)
  • Schmiznurf
    Options
    Mine is open and have logged in every day thus far, so anyone can feel free to add me.
  • ButterflyAngela97
    ButterflyAngela97 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open as well love looking to get new ideas. Anyone can feel free to add me
  • traynorj82
    traynorj82 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I log most days both food and exercise. Any one is welcome to add me.
  • maryetamfp
    maryetamfp Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My diary is also open! I cook all my meals, pretty much, including condiments and oils. I've been logging for 20 days only but I'm now almost in my 6th week of my new lifestyle! I have lost 6kg (about 13lbs, I think?). If you want to take a peek or see a bit of mediterranean-style food, feel free to check my out!
  • christianivanka
    christianivanka Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mine. I started to log again since january 2014
  • paulakabrownegg
    paulakabrownegg Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends and i log all the bad things i eat n drink on those days.... I am also looking for friends that like to chat etc...
  • me061981
    me061981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and like others said honest and as accurate as I can do with limited time.
    27lbs lost and counting hopefully! Anyone feel free to add!
  • laurarachelle2003
    Options
    You can add me. My diary is open, and I log daily, multiple times a day actually. I find I'm more accountable, but I still like my snacks, I will find a way to have them! 15 pounds down :)
  • aprilricks86
    aprilricks86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    pretty sure mine is public, feel free to add me! I like to see what people eat, too, and get made fun of by my husband for it pretty regularly lol . . . he's not a MFP convert YET!
  • ZozoMonster
    ZozoMonster Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to browse...
  • romach79
    romach79 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Add me - if you dare ....:bigsmile:
  • siratlas
    siratlas Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hey folks! My diary is open and brutally honest for better or worse lol. Feel free to add me. I've only been here for a few weeks and I try to log in daily to give support to others.
  • amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a friend request. :)

Anyone else looking for some open diary friends can add me too!
  • tywill80
    tywill80 Posts: 2
    Options
    Feel free to look at mine. I like to see what others are eating as well. Let me warn you though, my eating is not clean. I pretty much eat what I like but per serving or in moderation.
  • MsVeganVader
    Options
    Mine is open. I'm pretty new, trying to lose baby weight. I've been logging daily & honestly, but I don't usually log my exercise. I would LOVE to get some friends on here! :)
  • tywill80
    tywill80 Posts: 2
    Options
    I hear ya I record it all. The good, the bad, and the ugly.