I'm not going to beat myself up about it...

Options
but I overdid myself the last 2 days! Time to get back on track! woot woot!

Replies

• mlharris
    Options
    me too but life goes on, time to start again!!!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Ditto!
    I gained 2lbs back!
    BUT it's only 2lbs and i refused all leftovers! Wooot!
  • Katherine912
    Katherine912 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. However, I've been really really good for the last couple months, since it's Christmas I'll let the one day slide. It wasn't too terrible, but it wasn't great. However, it was just one day. And, one of the more important days of the year! Yay for healthy eats from now on!
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Don't fret for a minute. Today is a new day and I find that an occasional day doesn't change the directional nature of your results over time.

--Carter
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options

Exactly! It was only temporary.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    I'm with you but make it the last 20 days for me! Gained back 2 of my hard lost lbs. but today is a new day (and all the tempting goodies are out of my house!)
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I did, too. But, life goes on and today is a NEW day! Your body will forgive you - give it lots of water, exercise and whole foods within your calories and it will bounce back. That's what I'm counting on ;-).
  • sk4399
    sk4399 Posts: 96
    Options
    Oh me to, I had done really well up to now and I hope I can get back at it. Good luck all :D
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Oh me to, I had done really well up to now and I hope I can get back at it. Good luck all :D

NOPE! You aren't going to *hope* you WILL :):) ) Let's DO IT!!!
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Ditto!
    I gained 2lbs back!

I refused seconds, which is a first for me during the Holidays!! And I only had a small bit of dessert.
  • mariasheehan
    Options
    me too and I enjoyed every moment of it :-)
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Christmas was fun now its time to get back to real life.
  • servingthealiens
    servingthealiens Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I find that I need a free/cheat day here and there, otherwise I feel too deprived and end up saying "screw it". I only take one every couple weeks, but they help me so much.

Also, they can be good for breaking a plateau. Our metabolisms are creatures of habit, and they get use to what we fuel them with. A day or two of more calories can be good for speeding your metabolism back up a bit, and then you'll start losing again when you decrease your calories.
  • kelsiemojean
    kelsiemojean Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I over did it on Christmas, but I already planned on it! Having two families to see I ate twice! I'm going to take this as more motivation to keep on track. Plus I can't say I miss the feeling of overeating and bloated and blah blah. Good luck to you all in the new year!!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    Ditto!
    I gained 2lbs back!

I refused seconds, which is a first for me during the Holidays!! And I only had a small bit of dessert.

Yay!!!!
    I didn't have seconds (well, i went back for more stuffed jalapenos...lol) but my grandmother made her trademark banana cobbler.....and you just don't say no to a big heaping plate of that! LOL
  • Shadowz
    Options
    I gained back my 2 lbs too... oh well.. back on track now!
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    To say that I overdid it on both Christmas Eve AND Christmas would be an understatement haha, but the truth is, I enjoyed every minute of it. I feel like I deserved it too after working so hard to eat healthier and to exercise.
    Plus, 'tis the season! :P And now it's time to get back on track!
  • becky444
    becky444 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Oh I way..... over did it from Wed - Sun but now I am done. and I ate enough salt to gain oh ummmmmmm 6 lbs! Enough!

I am a different person than I was a year or even 2 ago.
  • countjackula
    Options

You aren't the only one I'm sure, lol. Beating yourself up over it is counterproductive... but it IS time to get 'back to business'. :)
  • ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I ate so much... I still feel sick :(

How do I get back on track?!