HOT GIRLS HERE!!!

Options

Replies

• amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Dude a douchebro is way different from a douche bag. Learn your terms man

(btw this is a joke before you all attack)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    The Internet is serious business . . . No tomfoolery allowed
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    let_it_go_gif_1_by_royal_tarts-d71dod1.gif
  • Xaudelle
    Xaudelle Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    IB4L
    cat-twerking-gif.gif
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

Besides you want to find helpful people and not pervs.

I have to agree with this. If you put forth the image that you're looking for certain things, even unintentionally, don't be surprised when a bunch of douchebros show up ready to provide.

are you calling everyone who replied a douche bag? because I take offense to that and I will report you sir!

Nope I did not. I meant no offense to anyone personally who responded. If you feel you need to report it anyway, go right ahead. You might want to think about why you're taking offense by what I said, when it not directed at you though.
  • VoodooSyxx
    VoodooSyxx Posts: 297
    Options
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

I have to agree with this. If you put forth the image that you're looking for certain things, even unintentionally, don't be surprised when a bunch of douchebros show up ready to provide.

Thank you for being a reasonable person, but run before they get you too! lol

That's literally all I was trying to point out.

lol No worries. I got what you were saying. I'm not at all worried about the MFP forum mob.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

Really just here for the popcorn and lulz, I don't have a dog in this fight, but a quick google image search said your first pics were pretty generic as well.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options

Yeah. Just look at all the douchebros that showed up.

tumbleweed-o.gif

Good thing people like you are around to set the OP on the correct path.
  • winterthighs
    winterthighs Posts: 37 Member
    Options

nLfDIL1.gif

omg this^
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

Really just here for the popcorn and lulz, I don't have a dog in this fight, but a quick google image search said your first pics were pretty generic as well.

^I like you:). And now this thread is getting interesting:):flowerforyou:
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    So sorry that I missed this whole thing! looks like it was a lot of fun! OP, I totally understand you were trying to get people to come into your thread so you could ask what you needed to ask. I lift too and would be willing to help. And love the sarcasm. Sin handled everything here so you don't need me to jump in here, but just adding my 2 cents! Hang in there.
  • amg120
    amg120 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Apparently realistic advice = hating

but guess what

not_even_sorry.gif?w=696

Jwr5tCK.gif
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    uuum... :indifferent:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options

Thank you for being a reasonable person, but run before they get you too! lol

That's literally all I was trying to point out.

lol No worries. I got what you were saying. I'm not at all worried about the MFP forum mob.

bwIMXTK.gif
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

but guess what

Ec2TVI1.gif
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Somebody's offended on MFP?

1a63eee4217b0c4915d4528e44fd93e6bf079f7f9dad41ee891e9ddd6dc680fc.jpg
  • HelelbenSahar
    Options
    meme/gif galore.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options

but guess what

Ec2TVI1.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,
    As you start your work outs just use the E-zzroller foam roller! It will help very good with,
    Improving your flexibility
    Also known as myofascial release, foam-rolling your muscles regularly will help increase flexibility in the muscle tissue,’ explains physiotherapist and author of Running Repairs Paula Coates (balancephysio.com). ‘You roll your body nice and slow with the foam roller e-zzroller until you find a tight tender spot in your muscle. Release this by rolling SLOW on the tender point, illicting a trigger point releases response that softens and lengthens the muscle and improves its range of motion. Do it before exercise to increase your circulation and make the muscles more receptive; and after, when your muscles are tired and looking for some TLC.
    This is what got me to the Foam Roller E-zzroller..
    You Go I know you can do what ever you set your mind to.

Wow. This thread has everything
This discussion has been closed.