Looking for ACTIVE and POSITIVE people to add :)

Options

Replies

• musicgal86
    musicgal86 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • mandieme0w
    Options
    Hello! I used MFP two years ago and lost close to 80lbs. I am back at it and ready to get some more off. Feel free to add me!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I am now an active member again...Had to deal with some health issues and "me" issues but Im back at it. Many of my old buddies aren't around anymore so Im looking for some new ones to keep me movin'!! wink

ADD ME!!
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am an active Zumba instructor and licensed for group fitness with AFAA. I love encouraging others to do better and promote a healthy lifestyle.
  • JenR_
    JenR_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Always love meeting new friends. I'm here every day and try to stay as positive as possible :)
  • joshuaratliff
    joshuaratliff Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am on this site pretty much 2-4 hours a day off and on. I read every friend post, and comment when I feel I can add something or help in a positive manner. Also my blood type is...

nO negative!

All the best
  • AlissaAngelo
    AlissaAngelo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Yes, love to meet others that are POSITIVE and on this fitness journey. Let's do this! Added many of you already. :)
  • Pusarah
    Pusarah Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I try and be positive and active, anyone can feel free to add. I log on daily and try and keep up with everyone and cheer ppl on. I have a looong way to go, so plan to be active for a long time lol :)
  • Joelly0110
    Joelly0110 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me too pls. I am new at MFP. I am working on myself to get back to be fit again. Everyday I keep telling myself to be positive and accept drawbacks as lessons to remember not to repeat. I'm working on getting more active days and more eating healthy days. So add me, my diary is open for all to view. Not the best eating plan but I'm working on getting better.
  • salvaje913
    salvaje913 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am positive and am starting out jogging and eventually hope to be running. I am seeing how this Couch 2 5K thing goes.
  • TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH
    TIFFANYLEIGHSMITH Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! :)
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Active and positive is always welcome! Feel free to add me.
  • hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    i am positively active (28lbs down). I cycle and workout regularly with an open diary. Add away friends
  • Behxo
    Behxo Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I'm on everyday, add me :]
  • AmZam05
    AmZam05 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just started the other day but I will be posting all the time! You can add me, I'm always looking for motivational friends!

Amanda
  • eherte
    eherte Posts: 9
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I am logging every day, and participating in the social aspects most days. :)
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think I added everyone who hasn't already added me! :) FR if not!!
  • deborahjf
    Options
    I have recently returned to myfitness pal with a renewed focus and determination.. feel free to add
  • nnnykkeee
    nnnykkeee Posts: 10
    Options
    I am also looking for positive vibes and active friends to keep me on track!