HOT GIRLS HERE!!!

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

Really just here for the popcorn and lulz, I don't have a dog in this fight, but a quick google image search said your first pics were pretty generic as well.

I only just arrived. I never saw the thong pic. But between the title and the mention of thong pics, and the fake photos... Well...this whole thing just obviously seems a bit contrived.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,
    As you start your work outs just use the E-zzroller foam roller! It will help very good with,
    Improving your flexibility
    Also known as myofascial release, foam-rolling your muscles regularly will help increase flexibility in the muscle tissue,’ explains physiotherapist and author of Running Repairs Paula Coates (balancephysio.com). ‘You roll your body nice and slow with the foam roller e-zzroller until you find a tight tender spot in your muscle. Release this by rolling SLOW on the tender point, illicting a trigger point releases response that softens and lengthens the muscle and improves its range of motion. Do it before exercise to increase your circulation and make the muscles more receptive; and after, when your muscles are tired and looking for some TLC.
    This is what got me to the Foam Roller E-zzroller..
    You Go I know you can do what ever you set your mind to.

Two posts, both ads for the product that is the same as her username. Hmmm......
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    ZuZUJ.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I was being sarcastic.

btw. Are those photos of you?

Why does it matter and how is it your business? But, since you apparently have it in for me, no, they are not of me. I got my pictures taken down since someone (I don't know who) reported me. So, now I found generic pictures to use.

Really just here for the popcorn and lulz, I don't have a dog in this fight, but a quick google image search said your first pics were pretty generic as well.

I only just arrived. I never saw the thong pic. But between the title and the mention of thong pics, and the fake photos... Well...this whole thing just obviously seems a bit contrived.

There were some generic thong pics that are off the interwebz...nothing too extreme - they got pulled pretty quickly.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,
    As you start your work outs just use the E-zzroller foam roller! It will help very good with,
    Also known as myofascial release, foam-rolling your muscles regularly will help increase flexibility in the muscle tissue,’ explains physiotherapist and author of Running Repairs Paula Coates (balancephysio.com). ‘You roll your body nice and slow with the foam roller e-zzroller until you find a tight tender spot in your muscle. Release this by rolling SLOW on the tender point, illicting a trigger point releases response that softens and lengthens the muscle and improves its range of motion. Do it before exercise to increase your circulation and make the muscles more receptive; and after, when your muscles are tired and looking for some TLC.

Looks like the one chick was right, the pervs and Douche Bros have taken over this thread! Run, run for your lives!
  • miniimuscles
    miniimuscles Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lean out a bit more and love weight lifting. Feel free to add me.
  • magnolia_ah
    magnolia_ah Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    heyyyy
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Hello Heather,

Two posts, both ads for the product that is the same as her username. Hmmm......

And completely irrelevant to the OP at that!.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options
    Hello Heather,

Wow. This thread has everything

Well, in all fairness, we do not have a clean eating debate or an all out pissing match about muscle weighing more than fat...or that ankle weights on an elliptical will make you bulkeh!
  • JulsiePie
    JulsiePie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Well now I'm just confused.....

I thought that if I wanted to suddenly get hot, I was supposed to post in here...guess I better go finds me an Internet picture real quick!
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,

Well, in all fairness, we do not have a clean eating debate or an all out pissing match about muscle weighing more than fat...or that ankle weights on an elliptical will make you bulkeh!

I will ponder all of this while doing my 10 minute mini-trampoline workout. I was going to do 15 minutes, but I don't want to get too huge.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,

All that ice cream is gunna make you fat, because sugar turns right into fat and the only want to be lean is to eat clean and cut out sugar (But not fruit, because natural sugars are unicorns.)
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Hello Heather,

I will ponder all of this while doing my 10 minute mini-trampoline workout. I was going to do 15 minutes, but I don't want to get too huge.

^smart move! It's always safest to err on the side of caution;)
  • kjo9692
    kjo9692 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I did read your post. There is this thing called hidden intentions. Your profile pic is of someone in a thong with their pants pulled down and your topic title is "HOT GIRLS HERE"

That's going to attract MEN. I'm not saying you were outright saying "I'm looking to date guys" but I'm saying that this site isn't for attention so pull your pants up and cut the nonsense.

Go to facebook, instagram, or twitter if you're looking for attention.

Kind of late in this thread but...

Your hidden intentions tell me you are JELLYYYYY

umad.gif
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

Besides you want to find helpful people and not pervs.

Sometimes pervs can be very helpful, TYVM.
  • naturesfinest4688
    naturesfinest4688 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Lol good job.I guess get all the help you can get on here but its a fitness site not facebook but im here for ya
  • pandagirl813
    pandagirl813 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who are helping me out. To my original responder, two things. First off, thank you for reporting my pictures. If I knew how to report the ones of you in your bra, I'd return the favor. And secondly, I tried starting two threads earlier today looking for friends and got no response. Since this one CLEARLY got some attention, I'd say my objective - of making friends - was fulfilled.

Whoa, just calm down! There is a huge difference between taking before/after pics, and taking a pic just to be sexy. You need to realize that this site is mostly made up of people wanting to lose weight and needing motivational friends, and people that have reached their goal and like helping others and sharing tips.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • MsJulielicious
    MsJulielicious Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    The Internet is serious business . . . No tomfoolery allowed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWXmx177O-XUdlQZJ2vL5cJM_GZg0VngKDsrgPz3cRtY7f5VFDzg
This discussion has been closed.