Please be kind... bikini shot without the bikini body! -78lb

Options

Replies

• westmor
    westmor Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful! Fantastic change, you have obviously worked hard. Thank you for sharing, I am sure you will be inspiring lots of people. Well done. :-)
  • mommasboy3
    mommasboy3 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourself and I will use you as one of my many inspirations to keep going. :flowerforyou:
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    WOW, you’re doing great! Congratulations on all your hard work and efforts so far; keep up the good work, you’ll be where you want in no time at all. Never give up, never surrender! ;-)

nevergiveup_neversurrender
  • judymoving
    Options
    Great Inspiration!
  • optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fab! What a great difference. Thank you for being much braver than I would be, it is very inspiring!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    You're brave! Amazing job so far!
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great. I admire your guts to take and post this topic. Keep up the great work.
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You look awesome. Congrats
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    You are doing fantastic!!!! Don't let anyone get you down - because YOU ARE AWESOME!! Good luck on your journey - be honest with yourself, ignore those who are don't support you - and you can accomplish your goals!

I had an old man say to be "It's not that warm out for capris and flip flops - especially on a big girl like you" this past Saturday after leaving hot yoga (in my sweaty, hot mess look) and going to Sam's Club grocery shopping since it was across the street - instead of driving 5 miles home and 5 miles back. It was a huge slap in the face and kind still hurts, instead of making a rude comment to combat the comment. I ignored him. Well karma got his butt - he tripped on the sidewalk, going down on his hands & knees.

So moral of my experience - don't let it get you down - be awesome & keep up the great work - you'll have your bikini body - the best is yet to be!
  • Pinkee33
    Pinkee33 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    One word.... "Fabulousness!"
  • LiteWeight64
    LiteWeight64 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Keep up the great work. You are very courageous!!!
  • jevans0207
    Options
    You look great! Of course, who said that you couldn't wear a bikini at your previous size? Wear whatever makes you comfortable! Best of luck to you and keep up the good work!
  • loconnor466
    loconnor466 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being brave enough to post these pics! Very inspiring to see people that look like yourself and doing it! Congrats!
  • melaniefave41
    melaniefave41 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great work, you should be so proud of yourself!
  • karenmcwilly53
    karenmcwilly53 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You're looking great, keep it up :drinker:
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    wow! What a huge difference!! Hope you are proud of yourself b/c you should be!
  • carriecloud1
    carriecloud1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!! you are awesome!! great work. Keep it up!!!
  • BlueButterfly94
    BlueButterfly94 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a significant difference. I don't think it matters whether you have a "bikini body" or not- you still look good to me, and you should wear what you like. :) Keep up the hard work- don't let anyone discourage you.
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Amazing, so proud of you!!! And look what you've done- you've inspired a ton of other women. So kudos to you for the weight loss AND for being an inspiration. You've done a fantastic job, and you will continue to do so!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!