• Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congrats!!!!!!!
    ^^^ What she said!
  • Allterrain_Lady
    Allterrain_Lady Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    First of all, you've got a body inside a bikini. That's the core definition of a bikini body. You've got one!!!

Joke aside, you look so awesome. Be proud!!!

I love the difference of length between the knots of your bikini in the before and after side pictures! Such a proof of what you did!
  • tulip_in_a_cup
    tulip_in_a_cup Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    go girl!
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    MAJOR progress, girly! well done, you!
  • HermioneDanger118
    HermioneDanger118 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference! You look great, just rock the bikini. :)
  • Terranda9
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - I can totally relate! I started at 260, I'm down to 217 and my goal is around 175. I am not looking to have a perfect bikini body either. At 51 years of age and birthing two children, my belly, arms & legs look kind of like yours - and we're getting healthy. Which, at the end of the day, is really the goal! Although, it is nice to be able to move and fit in more general areas without doing the squeeze in! Good work!
  • mashanda
    mashanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You have done awesome! you have given me a great idea..I am going to go get me a cheap bikini and do the same ;)
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    you have done a fantastic job and you can get to exactly where you want to. good luck. x
  • Phoenix612
    Phoenix612 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job!! Keep up the awesome work!! So inspiring!
  • dawnmitchell6766
    dawnmitchell6766 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Great job! You've come a long way, keep up the good work.
  • carla1958
    carla1958 Posts: 30
    Options
    This is very very inspiring You look great@!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Nice job, keep up the good work!
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    That's so great! Good for you. AND you can really see more of your pretty face. Heavy or not, you are quite lovely, but WOW, what a difference.

Thanks for the post and the inspiration.
  • 1HappyRedhead
    1HappyRedhead Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Amazing, so proud of you!!! And look what you've done- you've inspired a ton of other women. So kudos to you for the weight loss AND for being an inspiration. You've done a fantastic job, and you will continue to do so!:flowerforyou:

This! :flowerforyou:
  • mboromom
    mboromom Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!! You do have a bikini body and you it's only going to get even better as you keep up the great work you are doing!!!
  • lisa1913
    lisa1913 Posts: 4
    Options
    Keep up the good work. You should be proud of yourself.
  • tiggy73
    tiggy73 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing progress!! Thank you for being brave enough to post those pictures. You've really inspired me, as I'm sure you have many more people on here!! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • positive714
    Options
    Wow, this is awesome! You should be so proud of what you have already accomplished on your journey! You look incredible! :flowerforyou:
  • courtneyaknudsen
    courtneyaknudsen Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!