Tats

Options

Replies

• k_nicole87
    k_nicole87 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Edited my post, stupid pictures were acting up.
  • mazlawton
    mazlawton Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi have had mine for about six months and have had no fading, was told that as long as i take extra care while it was healing and look after it no heavy body washes always wear sunscreen etc then it should be fine.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    Options
    Hi have had mine for about six months and have had no fading, was told that as long as i take extra care while it was healing and look after it no heavy body washes always wear sunscreen etc then it should be fine.

awesome..thank you!
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    I have two tattoss. My first is the cancer ribbon for my stepdaughter that passed away 3 years ago at the age of 17. It is on the inside of my left forearm.

My second is a rather large tattoo. It was completed in 3 sittings. I have a rose with a ribbon that has my son's name and birthday. It is on my right calf. It runs from my knee to my foot.

I am waiting to ge my next...but I have plans to get many more!!
  • Itbeginswithyourself
    Itbeginswithyourself Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I have four tattoos, a heart and rose on my lower right side of my back, my wrist has butterflys, flowers and my three daughters intials by each butterfly, my hole back is tribal and flowers with the petals falling, and my front should has my husbands name in a heart. <3
  • muaythaijunkie
    muaythaijunkie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a Celtic saying on my right upper back, a saying that means a lot to me and shows my heritage. Planning on a second on my chest once I lose this weight and complete my first Muay Thai fight. A design with a bear, tiger and Celtic Shield.
  • imateapot_xo
    Options
    I have three atm
    right wrist: "I know I believe in nothing... but it is my nothing"
    Back: A rose with the words "Culture, Alienation, Boredom & Despair" (apparently some wrestler guy has the same one)
    Thigh: a feather disintegrating into birds with the phrase "memento mori"
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have two.. and i'm getting my third VERY SOON..

I have "mcwop" on the inside of my foot with a shamrock and Italian flag, (my two heritages)

on my right thigh i have "thank God for unanswered prayers" in Italian grey washed with a tiger lily

next one is going on my other thigh it will say "victory is always possible for the person who refuses to stop fighting" (fitting for this part of my life huh?) a bear pay on one corner (my mom has always called me cubby bc shes the momma bear) and brass knuckles on the other side.
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I have five

1. A female taz holding a pool cue on my ankle that says "Rack 'em" because I made a living shooting pool at one time to get through college plus a part-time job.
    2. Then a portrait of my oldest dog with angel wings sitting on some grass on my other ankle because he's my guardian angel and always will be. This was actually shown in a tattoo magazine.
    3. I'm making an agility mural of all my dogs on my right calf. I have two so far and have two to add. I have the pictures, just not the funds right not to add.
    4. I have two grey wolves on my back surrounded by lilies, my favorite flower. One wolf is facing sideways to watch my heart and other is facing out to watch my back. At the top and base of my neck is the Reiki power symbol to help keep me focused and in control at all times. When I reach my goal I plan on having professional photos taken of this one, it's my favorite along with number 2.
    5. I have a lotus flower on my right wrist. I got this after we knew my mom was going to survive her liver transplant surgery because it's a sign of new beginnings so every time I look at it I am reminded of how lucky my family is.
  • starznholes
    starznholes Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Covered.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I have an appointment next month to get my first! This, down my left side...

28221c5cadd2fa9896782134b6479c37_zpsa3c2b6a0.jpg
  • heatheremde
    heatheremde Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    59b7611e-a3f4-4a2e-ad82-62d7349d14b5.jpg?t=1397490939

ac232f0c-8e7e-40b7-b15f-00cc78f04308.jpg?t=1397490886
  • cggrlsteph
    cggrlsteph Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 9 total... lots pending lol
    1. anklet of flowers on my right ankle, I got as soon as I got back from bootcamp
    2. Good ol' tramp stamp, tribal piece that goes across my lower back
    3. Yellow ribbon, for all my military brothers and sisters
    4 &5. Top of feet one says "Love is Patient" other says "Love is kind"
    6. Left shoulder with flowers and a blue butterfly with "Madison" on the bottom (for my daughter)
    7. Two sparrows on my back shoulder blades holding a banner that says "Forever Love" as sparrows only mate with one bird their whole life, if they ever get separated from each other, they will spend their lives looking for each other. It reminds me, that special lady is out there, we are just looking for each other right now.
    8. Left forearm, big heart with tulips around it with "MOM" on a banner.... obviously for my mother, who is a breast cancer survivor
    9. Left lower arm (opposite of my mom tattoo) an arrow with rainbow feathers with "follow your arrow" written around in. This was my coming out tattoo... and reminds me that I just need to be me....great song if you haven't heard it

I am finishing up my left arm... sugar skull with roses and adding flowers around my daughters tattoo, pretty much closing the gaps to sleeve it out.
    My right arm will be a mermaid sleeve, which will be my gift to myself once I get goal weight.
    And I want calve tattoos, one an anchor and the other a compass. Grounded, but still able to find my way type thing as we all are a work in progress
  • ygrmstr
    ygrmstr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Heathermd, absolutely gorgeous work! Here's some of mine

IMG_75720109185604.jpeg
    IMG_20131206_101713.jpg
    IMG_20130807_082205.jpg
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    <--- 13

My Favorites - Arms
    SideBSideTatt_zps7efb5f70.jpg
  • sugarkissprincess
    sugarkissprincess Posts: 2,595 Member
    Options
    Heathermd, absolutely gorgeous work! Here's some of mine
    IMG_75720109185604.jpeg
    IMG_20131206_101713.jpg
    IMG_20130807_082205.jpg

FFY
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't care for Tats. Especially on woman if visible.
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    n1002856006_30245344_5788.jpg
    This was when I was pregnant with my daughter, my first tattoo.

904401_10200249731418284_1783888476_o_zps0a0e6e49.jpg
    My second tattoos

944181_10200761455611069_1135077110_n_zps998ce1bb.jpg
    Hard to see here but my 3rd tattoo and by far the most painful

1606971_10202376034614535_1872169942_n_zps9285b40d.jpg
    My newest tattoo, still needs color and more added.

Love them all but your latest is pissah. Love it!
  • sadiebrawl
    sadiebrawl Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Oh. I have one. Upper thigh near hip. 5 black stars. 2 for my oldest living kids. 3 for the angels who are guiding them through this world :) The artist I went to actually helped redesign what I brought in and nearly made me cry.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Tramp stamp..it's of your face