HOT GIRLS HERE!!!

Options

Replies

• Luke_Luke_Luke
    Options
    meme/gif galore.
    Quoting you because of Mr Bungle..Quote Unquote...get it, yeah, lame joke...haha
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Hello Heather,
    As you start your work outs just use the E-zzroller foam roller! It will help very good with,
    Improving your flexibility
    Also known as myofascial release, foam-rolling your muscles regularly will help increase flexibility in the muscle tissue,’ explains physiotherapist and author of Running Repairs Paula Coates (balancephysio.com). ‘You roll your body nice and slow with the foam roller e-zzroller until you find a tight tender spot in your muscle. Release this by rolling SLOW on the tender point, illicting a trigger point releases response that softens and lengthens the muscle and improves its range of motion. Do it before exercise to increase your circulation and make the muscles more receptive; and after, when your muscles are tired and looking for some TLC.
    This is what got me to the Foam Roller E-zzroller..
    You Go I know you can do what ever you set your mind to.

Wow. This thread has everything

we havent fulfilled godwins law yet
  • colortheworld
    colortheworld Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    This thread needs more hot girls. :flowerforyou:
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Best wishes on meeting your goals. I encourage you to lift strong and have at least one session with a good certified personal trainer at a gym... He/she can help guide you in the right direction using the available equipment at the gym that you choose to associate with. Best wishes on your every success.
  • kbyebea
    kbyebea Posts: 30
    Options
    I think the most important lessons here are:

1. There is always only one right way to do/use anything.
    2. Whatever you do, be sure to take everything as seriously as possible.
    3. 2013-09-24-gif4.gif

DEAD.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    There were thong shots and someone got upset?
    This never happens here.

strange2.gif?w=593
  • Miska_
    Miska_ Posts: 84
    Options
    So where's the hot girls again?
  • beachgod
    beachgod Posts: 567 Member
    Options
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Thanks to all of you who are helping me out. To my original responder, two things. First off, thank you for reporting my pictures. If I knew how to report the ones of you in your bra, I'd return the favor. And secondly, I tried starting two threads earlier today looking for friends and got no response. Since this one CLEARLY got some attention, I'd say my objective - of making friends - was fulfilled.

Whoa, just calm down! There is a huge difference between taking before/after pics, and taking a pic just to be sexy. You need to realize that this site is mostly made up of people wanting to lose weight and needing motivational friends, and people that have reached their goal and like helping others and sharing tips.

To be fair you have no idea what kind of people 'mostly' make up this sight. I think you'd be surprised if you did.

And taking before and afters or taking sexy pictures: WGAF? Both are fine so why even comment on it? To sexy pictures offend you? Is there a strictly 'before and after' rule around here? What if my Before and Afters are sexy? (I do try to keep it cute, personally) Are people going to come and scold me?
  • Uwillmissme
    Options
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.
  • Achrya
    Options
    Goodness people. This isn't Facebook. If you think the post is stupid ... Don't open it. If you want to help.. Help. Stop bickering. This is a fitness website.

Are you saying this isn't a social media site, much like facebook? Then why do I have all these people sending me friend requests, up-voting my blogs, and liking my statuses? That sounds an awful lot like social media to me, fitness themed or no.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options

Are you saying this isn't a social media site, much like facebook? Then why do I have all these people sending me friend requests, up-voting my blogs, and liking my statuses? That sounds an awful lot like social media to me, fitness themed or no.

Cat gifs, fitspo, and people I don't know posting on my wall? Say it ain't so.
  • raven_ous
    raven_ous Posts: 223
    Options
    This is not a dating site. It would be better to approach things in a different way. This just makes you look like you're only interested in meeting guys, so you're cutting out probably half the people who would be willing to help you.

Besides you want to find helpful people and not pervs.
    VKQG9FC.jpg

Maybe just maybe the OP has a sense of humor...something that is a great advantage to have on the threads...I recommend going out and getting one asap:laugh:
  • kbyebea
    kbyebea Posts: 30
    Options

3. 2013-09-24-gif4.gif

DEAD.

So I'm just here to APOLOGIZE to the girl who everyone is on....:flowerforyou:
    she was one of my friends in my friends list, AND I RECOGNIZED her, so initially posting in here was never intended to upset her, but apparently it did and she unfriended me. All I wrote was "DEAD" as it shows above. And hey, can you blame me for finding sarcasm funny?? I also wrote something on my status saying --"I went into the message boards to ask a question, but was sidetracked with a thread that had me laughing. I thought everyone was cool in here.. I guess it's not any different from other forums. Those gifs though."-- and she messaged me that I should have checked if the person I'm attacking is not on my friends list. :noway: <--- look girl, you're doing the same thing to me that you think everyone is doing to you. It's all a misunderstanding! None of that was an attack on you.. it was me stating that this site is not DIFFERENT from any other site. Just like many others mentioned here. That's it! I'm new to MFP, and I came here thinking everyone is one happy supportive bunch. But no, we're in here making it like just any other social media.. which I just have to accept.

I can't apologize for having a sense of humor but I apologize if I upset you. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:
  • Achrya
    Options

3. 2013-09-24-gif4.gif

DEAD.

So I'm just here to APOLOGIZE to the girl who everyone is on....:flowerforyou:
    she was one of my friends in my friends list, AND I RECOGNIZED her, so initially posting in here was never intended to upset her, but apparently it did and she unfriended me. All I wrote was "DEAD" as it shows above. And hey, can you blame me for finding sarcasm funny?? I also wrote something on my status saying --"I went into the message boards to ask a question, but was sidetracked with a thread that had me laughing. I thought everyone was cool in here.. I guess it's not any different from other forums. Those gifs though."-- and she messaged me that I should have checked if the person I'm attacking is not on my friends list. :noway: <--- look girl, you're doing the same thing to me that you think everyone is doing to you. It's all a misunderstanding! None of that was an attack on you.. it was me stating that this site is not DIFFERENT from any other site. Just like many others mentioned here. That's it! I'm new to MFP, and I came here thinking everyone is one happy supportive bunch. But no, we're in here making it like just any other social media.. which I just have to accept.

I can't apologize for having a sense of humor but I apologize if I upset you. Good luck with your journey :flowerforyou:

Okay. Now this thread has everything
  • mahogony07
    Options
    Welcome girlie!!! Hot and fit girl over here too! Welcome the site and feel free to ask me any questions about weight training/lifting
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    So where's the hot girls again?

You're right there!!
  • tlcarolinagirl
    tlcarolinagirl Posts: 1,700 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me :-)

but umm, could we get a real pic, please?
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Aw, I'm late to the game on this one, but I'm in. Also, I'm enjoying that her shots of "her body" are two different women from an MLB blog:
    http://philliesballgirls.mlblogs.com/2012/09/
This discussion has been closed.