Tuesday Triumphs!

Options
14567810»

Replies

• LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I don't have a Triumph because I am starting over, again. I love this feed, congrats to everyone. It is uplifting to read and I plan on having a triumph next Tuesday.

You've come back, and haven't given up that's a Tuesday Triumph!!
  • lecia125
    lecia125 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    1. I saw some family I hadn't seen in a couple of months over the weekend and they noticed I have been losing.
    2. I started the Kettleworx 6 week Body Transformation last night and made it all the way through the video, I had been doing the sample workouts last week to get myself ready for the commitment and was unable to make it all the way through so I was excited and pround when I was able to finish!
  • shess72
    shess72 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I let my 15 year old daughter talk me into a smaller pair of jeans this weekend and a form fitting shirt that does not hang down past my butt! I felt very cute. I have not felt cute in a very long time.
  • otter090812
    otter090812 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I signed up for something called Bokwa. I have no idea what it is, but it sounded interesting!:ohwell:
  • iBMikey
    iBMikey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Finally back into size 36 Jeans from size 38 in a little over a month. Felt SO GOOD!!
  • CipherZero
    CipherZero Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    It appears my belt is growing on its own, or my waist is now solidly a 32. It was 40 two years ago.
  • lstanisz79
    lstanisz79 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I walked 4 miles today! I sure wouldn't have done that 30 days ago!
  • mullycathNZ
    mullycathNZ Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well done everyone, Happy Tuesday!

My triumph was to log all day (I'm terrible for logging up until about 4pm and then eating too much while *conveniently* forgetting to log it...). And the bonus was I stayed under goal, hooray!

Now lets see if I can do it again today :-)
  • laurenk08
    laurenk08 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    resisted delivery pizza at work and only ate healthy wholesome snacks when i craved an extra snack today:) yummmm dried fruit!
  • chunkybun
    chunkybun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I had to miss my workout this morning. I always have trouble getting motivated in the evenings, but today, because I had leftovers for dinner, I did my workout as soon as I got home from work. Then, I took the dog for a walk.

I'm finally at the point where I get upset if I miss a workout. Pretty proud of myself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!