I cant lose weight

Replies

• LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Do you finish each meal with a cigarette too and a 12 pack of beer every day... I'm a hater that you eat donuts and still look so thin!!
  • jpjudith
    jpjudith Posts: 2
    I'm laughing soo hard now! All that sarcasm haha! :D Ya'll crackheads! :D
  • Tisiwa
    Tisiwa Posts: 46 Member
    If this is a serious post, and you really want to see change, you must 1st start by preparing your own meals, nothing in a box, or at a fast food chain. You have got to learn to eat clean. Nothing processed. Water is your very best friend. Swap out junk for healthier choices, start walking, and Good Luck.
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Try increasing your calories - eat more for the next 2 weeks, see how that goes

Don't you worry about your wife - she's clearly feeling insecure about your efforts to get fitter and sexier - never mind you size or age you rock those booty shorts babe!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Have you considered a juice cleanse? Look into that. :laugh:
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    there's usually a lot of salt in Chinese food, could be causing water retention :)
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    you're depriving yourself of nutrients geez I'm done with those anorexic teenagers on here. :noway:
  • MissJacquelineN
    MissJacquelineN Posts: 175 Member
    Maybe you could try fat free ice cream and only a little chocolate syrup?

I also heard if you only do 1 minute of stairs.. rest 10 minutes.. then do another minute it'll really get your metabolism up!
  • BigBellyGoAway
    BigBellyGoAway Posts: 781 Member
    If this is a serious post, and you really want to see change, you must 1st start by preparing your own meals, nothing in a box, or at a fast food chain. You have got to learn to eat clean. Nothing processed. Water is your very best friend. Swap out junk for healthier choices, start walking, and Good Luck.

Almost made it off the first page.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    I'm betting it's the graham crackers.

Nope, it's the over exercising!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Maybe youre not eating enough. Try increasing your calories, sounds like you are going into starvation mode,and you are burning more that you are eating.
    This is just my opinion
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Also, I want to point out the misspelling in the title. It's LOOSE weight!
  • Tisiwa
    Tisiwa Posts: 46 Member
    Please remember to log all of your meals and snacks, drinks, it's a live saver, and it will please keep you focused. 3500 calories equal that pound.. plus or minus.
  • verhunzt
    verhunzt Posts: 154 Member
    I love you guys and I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that some advice on here is just ridiculous :drinker:
  • Vicxie86
    Vicxie86 Posts: 181 Member
    I've heard skipping breakfast can help burn more fat. Try eating all the donuts after 12pm
  • jchadden42
    jchadden42 Posts: 189
    Dude, you need more fruit and grain. Wine and beer ought to help. Get rid of the Coke...that has no nutritional value. Substitute beer and wine. Vodka is made from potatoes, so that's practically a vegetable.
    :drinker:
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,169 Member

funny you mention that because seems like your misspelling. Loose is as in loose chain, loose jean. He spelled it right. (not sure if there was sarcasm involved but ya, I'm alittle slow with that)

and I would definitely look into the diet coke. everything else looks perfect. I've been doing all the above and managed to gain a lot of muscle weight ;)) bet your building muscles with all that protein
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Just eat 1200 calories and don't eat back your exercise calories. That'll surely help.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member

Wrong. It's LOOSE WAIT.
    Shoot. You're right! I of all people should have gotten that right.
  • llbennett74
    llbennett74 Posts: 132 Member
    I blame it on the sodium at the chinese buffet. That is totally putting you over the edge!