Start 30 day shred with me today anyone??

Options
13»

Replies

• ribe02
    ribe02 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting this tonight, and am rather terrified! For those who have already started it, does it include a warm up and cool down?

Thanks so much!
  • rdvorak
    rdvorak Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Day 1 for me :)
  • rnbidwell
    rnbidwell Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yea, they are just a couple of minutes tho. You can do it!
  • jesca02
    jesca02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sounds great I'm in, starting tomorrow, thanks for the invite an support.:wink:
  • jesca02
    jesca02 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you look great, keep up the hard work.:smile:
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I did all 3 shreds yesterday back to back! I've done 16 shreds in total and feel so much stronger already!
  • be42677
    be42677 Posts: 1
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred on April 1st. I typically skip working out on weekends but try to get in workouts 5 days a week (m-f).

I feel like my weight has been fluctuating a lot and/or holding steady. When I was just running (before I started the shred) I definitely was losing more weight and seeing the results (in my face/fingers/some in my stomach area). Now I feel like the shred is making me seem heavier...is that possible???

I think I might do every other day shred/run. M/W/F - shred; T/H - run on treadmill.

Thoughts?
  • JagerLewis
    JagerLewis Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I started the 30 day shred on April 1st. I typically skip working out on weekends but try to get in workouts 5 days a week (m-f).

I feel like my weight has been fluctuating a lot and/or holding steady. When I was just running (before I started the shred) I definitely was losing more weight and seeing the results (in my face/fingers/some in my stomach area). Now I feel like the shred is making me seem heavier...is that possible???

I think I might do every other day shred/run. M/W/F - shred; T/H - run on treadmill.

Thoughts?
    I'm the same way with my weight. Doing the shred, you build more overall muscle than you do with running. Have you taken measurements? I'm about the same weight since starting, but down several inches.
  • pixelled
    pixelled Posts: 70 Member
    Options

Thoughts?

I'm not doing the shred but I'm doing Ripped in 30 so I think it's the same idea. I do cardio at the gym in the morning and JM at night after work. Since it's only 34 minutes I don't dread doing it that way.