My before and after photo!!

Options

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Sweetheart, you look incredible! Your video is inspirational!
    I am truly moved by everything... you are so pretty and seem to have a zest for life!
    Thank you!
  • mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Just watched your inspiring video! Way to go girl! I love it when you said "remember when you feel like giving up seek something that will motivate you!" I've been doing this and it sure works! I just think of my family, my son, how I know I'll feel when I reach my short and long term goals and I'm suddenly up and exercising :) Congrats on all your hard work!
  • Nichole69
    Options
    what would you eat for your breakfast lunch and dinner if you dont mind me asking i always say i wanna diet and never stick to it ill stick to it for a week and be done..
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    You stunner! You've done yourself proud and you deserve to be where you are now.
    xxx
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Awesome and congratulations!!!
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    holy crap! way to go!
  • mzoe60
    mzoe60 Posts: 11
    Options
    Wow!! You are an incredible inspiration...phenomenal job! You look fabulous!
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options
    That is so inspiring! Amazing!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    You did great! Awesome!
  • bionicdiver
    bionicdiver Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    So a lot of people has seen my weight loss journey video on youtube and many have asked me personally to post up a recent before and after picture... I finally have time to do it!

I just want to apologize to those who have been wondering where the heck I've been, and for not getting back to you soon enough! I have been putting a lot of things aside to focus in school. Now that I'm on break, I'm back again... hopefully longer this time!

This success for my weightloss could have not happened without the help of my family, friends, and MFP friends :) So THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

enjoy...

btw, if you have not seen my video and want to check it out, copy and paste this url to watch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nO3Laa8eR4

beforeandafter.jpg

Outstanding! You look amazing. Well done!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You have done a great job, congrats.
  • Shannonk507
    Shannonk507 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap! Wow! Maybe that will be my story someday......
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    wow! you look amazing. what an inspiration.
  • Degrotet
    Degrotet Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!
  • amyvue
    amyvue Posts: 17
    Options
    One more thing - I just watched your video and WOW! WOW! WOW! What a great story, and it's evident what a beautiful person you are inside and out. This will encourage and inspire many people who feel that it's not possible to rise up and make changes. I'm so thankful you had your friends, family and faith to keep you moving forward (and of course, your amazing inner strength). I'm just so happy for you!

thank you so much!! I am definitely here because I want to share my story and success with everyone who felt it was impossible. I am very thankful also for such wonderful people in my life, I honestly think without them and my faith I would have failed like I have in the past. With a lot of patience, there will always be a light at the end of the tunnel!
  • amyvue
    amyvue Posts: 17
    Options
    what would you eat for your breakfast lunch and dinner if you dont mind me asking i always say i wanna diet and never stick to it ill stick to it for a week and be done..

not going to lie hon.. i eat anything!!! but i choose healthier options.. like whole wheat instead of white bread... actual fruits over dried fruits... turkey or chicken instead of beef or pork... little things like that. I also portion size.. so if i were eating something really good but high in calories i cut it in half :) since im very busy i like to buy things that are on the go.. so i stack up on meal bars, snacks like nuts and grape tomatoes, fruits fruits fruits!!! i do eat junk here and there.. no lie! but i make up for it by working out :) dont stress yourself too much about food, just choose healthier options and enjoy your food!
  • TTcarey
    TTcarey Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! wow
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing! You're an inspiration! I love it when people like you post before and after pictures! It makes me want to lose the weight! Thanks for giving me such a boost this morning! You look great girl! You sure have a reason to be proud! :flowerforyou:
  • jrlenig
    jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! Great job, I watched your video, so happy for all that you lost and found in 2009-2010!~
  • Robin66
    Robin66 Posts: 103
    Options
    You are absolutely Beautiful!!! Great job and congradulations on your success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!