From 237 pounds to 126 pounds w/ pics

Options

Replies

• ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! And the baby is cute too! Great Job!!!!!
  • kelseybedwards
    Options
    Well done!
  • SkiesAreGray
    SkiesAreGray Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! I am starting over...again and I've been doing it all wrong staying away from certain foods. it's good to know that i can eat whatever i want if I can learn to eat in moderation and still be healthy. Congrats to you
  • FindMyInnerAthlete
    FindMyInnerAthlete Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look great! Such an inspiration!
  • saraghali
    saraghali Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • ripzone13
    ripzone13 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Such an inspiration- you look great!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Wow--completely amazing! Definitely an inspiration!
  • jbella99
    jbella99 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. Good for you
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • DuckDynastyMakesMeLaugh
    Options
    Terrific job! :drinker:
  • ianthy
    ianthy Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Just wonderful - you look superb. I know I keep saying it but i find these success stories so motivating. Keep them coming all!
  • shells22
    shells22 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look beautiful both before and after!
  • damedenver
    damedenver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, what a big accomplishment. I am really liking this app too, seeing all the success stories helps! Thanks for sharing.
  • aquiva33
    aquiva33 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    you look 10 years younger. congrats on your success
    This is a long post.. scroll down if you just want to see my pics.

I’ve been using MFP everyday since July 2013 and what a tremendous blessing this site has been in my weight loss journey. I made the decision to really care about my health and weight after I had my first child in May 2013. I am 25 yrs old and I am 5’7”. I weighed 237 in May 2013 I was able to lose 35 pounds before starting MFP. So I started MFP at 202 and I am down to 126. I have never felt so amazing in my life. For once in my life I’m not afraid to look in the mirror. I’m in a healthy weight range and I have so much more energy then ever before. It makes me so happy to have the energy to play with my son and be able to create a healthy lifestyle for my family. I have tried several times to lose weight before but I have always just given up after a couple of weeks. This time around was different because it wasn’t a “diet” it is a lifestyle change. I eat what ever I want. YES you read that correctly I EAT WHAT EVER I WANT! Just in moderation! Moderation is the key to success! You don’t have to give up on all the great foods you love. I knew that If I wanted to change for a lifetime that I would have to make decisions that were doable for a lifetime..I knew that if I deprived myself from chocolate or any other foods that I love I would give up. So I decided to keep track of everything i ate using MFP and I also exercise 5x a week doing intense cardio and 3x a week I lift weights. I also weigh every single thing that goes into my mouth. I eat clean majority of the time but If I want a slice of pie or some other snack I make sure it is a small piece and that it fits into my macros for the day. I love this lifestyle change of eating habits and so glad to be where I am at today..I'm still a work in progress and still have a long ways to go with toning up but I wanted to share my story to help encourage others on their weight loss journey.

may 2013- 237 pounds

100_5063_zps5f0dc5ce.jpg[/URL]

100_5053_zps0f6a9163.jpg[/URL]

Feb 2014-126 pounds
    IMG_0813_zpseb1c7b99.jpg[/URL]

IMG_0263_zpse838276e.jpg[/URL]

IMG_0212_zps2e6ad027.jpg[/URL]
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Wow! Hot momma! Congrats and thanks for sharing. Very inspiring.
  • Kittysaurusrex13
    Kittysaurusrex13 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. It's fantastic to know that losing the weight, and working hard, can give you the energy you need. I have a 16 month old that I can hardly keep up with. I hope that I can feel as good about myself as you do when I am at my goal weight.

Great job!
  • StephElizabeth88
    StephElizabeth88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    BUMP :)
  • Barocrest1
    Barocrest1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your journey is amazing!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Sweet kid. Awesome mom!
  • 1swolpanda
    1swolpanda Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    u have left me speechless, i am very proud of the progress, and congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!