confused need help!

Options
I have been using MFP from the last 4 months and I have lost 9 kgs.But still I am not satisfied with my body.I am skinny fat now and I lost my 9 kgs with calorie deficit and lots of cardio,tabata and MetCon training.My starting weight was 75 kgs and now I am 64 kgs.I dont wanna lose my weight anymore however I want to burn some more extra fat from my body.so what should I do now.?

Replies

• mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I have been using MFP from the last 4 months and I have lost 9 kgs.But still I am not satisfied with my body.I am skinny fat now and I lost my 9 kgs with calorie deficit and lots of cardio,tabata and MetCon training.My starting weight was 75 kgs and now I am 64 kgs.I dont wanna lose my weight anymore however I want to burn some more extra fat from my body.so what should I do now.?
    when I reached my goal weight I started to do heavy lifting with my continued calorie deficit. i'm pretty happy with my body now, I've achieved a lot of definition and lost the last of my body fat.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options
    You should have been doing heavy lifting the whole way down, but since you didn't I suggest you start lifting heavy and go on a bulk to build muscle.
  • Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Eat for your activity level and start lifting.. or else nothing will happen..

Go comment in the what happens to eating 1200 calories forever thread.. cause this happens.
  • 6ronXtreme9
    6ronXtreme9 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Eat for your activity level and start lifting.. or else nothing will happen..

Go comment in the what happens to eating 1200 calories forever thread.. cause this happens.
    i never are below 1900 calories.