5"5 ladies.. what is your ideal weight

Options

Replies

• qhaleesi
    qhaleesi Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I currently weigh 115 pounds and I know that's actually good, but I'd love to weigh just a couple of pounds less.

And I'm not sure whether I'm 5 ft 5 or 5 ft 4, to be honest, I haven't measured myself in years, so I just pretend that I've grown since then haha
  • TaraSigur
    TaraSigur Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5 and I would like to be 120 but currently I am about 143 ish
  • reddz12
    reddz12 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm shooting for 150, but that's because I haven't been there since middle school. Depending on how I feel when I get there I might want about 20 more pounds!!
  • allana1111
    allana1111 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5".. started @ 139 and now down to 124-125 fluctuating. my goal is 119 :)
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    My ideal weight I feel is 120-130 lbs. Below that I start to look kind of scrawny and always got negative comments on it in the past... especially when I lost a lot and got to 105. Soo, I know 120-130 is best for me.

I'm 5'3

I have never lifted super heavy weights, but If I ever did that in the future I have a feeling I might be away from my "ideal" weight but feel great... the amount of lbs looks different on everyone, depending on their body fat and muscle % 's
  • butiflfeet
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and currently weight 147 and my goal right now is 136 based on a bf% of around 20%. Once I'm there I might take it down to 18% but we'll see. At 148 now some of my size 6 jeans are getting loose. This thread is so interesting to me with how different everyone is!
  • juniperfox
    juniperfox Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" 35/27/35 - my ideal weight is 125
  • newata
    newata Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My thoughts exactly. I am 5'6 and my goal weight is between 150-160. At 153lbs I was happily in a size 8 and felt fantastic. I have a medium frame, but I definitely am satisfied with a higher weight than most of these people are starting out with! Oy!

I'm with you! I'm 5'5' with a medium frame and a large bust. My highest weight was 222, I am currently around 208 and my goal weight is 150. I can't imagine being smaller than 150, or even 150 itself but I'll see when I get there how I feel.
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    Right now I have it set to 155, but that's just a tentative goal. I weighed 160 before marriage/kids, and I was relatively happy there, about a size 10. But, I'm definitely going to re-evaluate once I get closer - I'm hoping to have more muscle mass at my goal this time than before I gained weight, and I really just want to be healthy and be happy with my shape. I'm somewhere between an hourglass and pear (large chest but an even larger behind - like, I'm talking current measurements are 42-32-50) and losing too much fat off my hips/behind is going to require more work than I think I'm willing to put in, plus I like my overall shape, I just wish everything was smaller - figure maybe a size 8 or so would actually be fine with me. So, I figure my goal could land anywhere between about 135 and 165. We'll see when I get there!
  • husseycd
    husseycd Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" (and a half) and weigh 128-ish. It fluctuates daily. I think I'd like to be 125, but honestly, I'm more worried about body comp than weight. A little more definition in my abs and a perkier backside, maybe a little oomph to my calves is really what I'm after.
  • shantz85
    shantz85 Posts: 41
    Options
    I'm 5'6 & I weigh 120. I would like to lose a few more lbs just to see what it looks like but I think 120's are perfect for 5'5 - 5'6
  • sfbaumgarten
    sfbaumgarten Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    Took me a year to get from 206.8 to 132.4 and I've been in maintenance since October. Lost a few more pounds in the process of figuring out my maintenance and have stayed mostly on the under side of 130 lately. I'm good with that.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and loving the 160-170 range... but I started at 340... so it's all a matter of perspective...

I feel great at 165... Sure the BMI says normal for me is under 150... I have no desire to go down any further and just ready to enjoy my brand new body...

Hope everyone does get to the point where they get happy and content where they are
  • SouthPawSings
    SouthPawSings Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    My goal weight is 150lbs. I'm pretty sure I am large framed so I don't really know what would look good. I'll just have to wait and see. I am weighing in at 321lbs right now so I have 2years or more to find out.
  • JinJinWoo
    Options
    I'm somewhere between 5'4 and 5'5 & small framed. I'm at 120 now & I'd like to get down to 105. Honestly, the number isn't most important. I'd just like to tone & feel comfortable in my clothes! haha
  • SharonCMach
    SharonCMach Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 & 105, small frame. This weight is ideal for me, love how my clothes fit. I wouldn't mind getting down to 100 though. :tongue:
  • SweetMaryAngel
    Options
    5'5 and weigh 135, my goal weight is 120-125. Right now I look decent but sadly most of my fat is in my legs and stomach so want to cut out the excess fat and try and be lean. Plus I'm just super curious to see how I'd look at that weight. my goal time frame is 120 days, currently on day 10. So by the ending of August latest. But even if I don't get down to that exact number if I see a noticeable difference I'd still be happy :)
  • 503pdx
    503pdx Posts: 31
    Options
    I think it really depends on your frame. I weigh the same as a girl at work and she looks tiny for a curvier frame, I need to lose some. I'm currently 132, I was 142 8 weeks ago. I aim to be 125ish. I went down to 120 with a medium build and people were literally asking me if I was sick, so for me a steady 125 would be good. My plan is another 8 weeks.
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5, 155 and I would like to get down to 130 but Id be estatic about 135. I got to 127 in 2011 and people thought I was sick. I cant imagine being any smaller. But I also have big boobs so I think everyone is different even at the same height