Replies

• dieselbyte
    dieselbyte Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Every. Damn. Day.
  • Twisted_Wrister
    Twisted_Wrister Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I'll have one for breakfast on the days I'm working out, so usually 5x's per week
  • toughmudderMN
    toughmudderMN Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Oh yes. I have them hidden all over... Its better than anything out of the vending machine at work.
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    We eat a metric crapton of these things.

Lately, we've been trying to only eat them when we are on the go... but thats like always, so yea.

We get them for about $23 a box from our local gym though, so thats badass.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    We eat a metric crapton of these things.

Lately, we've been trying to only eat them when we are on the go... but thats like always, so yea.

We get them for about $23 a box from our local gym though, so thats badass.
    That's pretty good. I get them from Amazon (prime) for 24 with free shipping.
  • corgarian
    corgarian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in the world who hates Quest bars lol. They leave a yucky artificial aftertaste!
    I'm the same. It's because most of them use stevia, and stevia makes me sick. (headache and stomach ace within minuets of eating anything with stevia)

And they are just super expensive, I aint made of money!
  • MelisaBegins
    MelisaBegins Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I try to stock up when I can find them on a *decent* deal through Amazon or GNC. Love Quest bars! Right now I am working my way through a bunch of random bars we still have from our Spring Break trip (ahem, Doug, I don't wanna hear about it) but will be back on my Quest bars soon! I would say I probably eat a protein bar 6x/week.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I try to stock up when I can find them on a *decent* deal through Amazon or GNC. Love Quest bars! Right now I am working my way through a bunch of random bars we still have from our Spring Break trip (ahem, Doug, I don't wanna hear about it) but will be back on my Quest bars soon! I would say I probably eat a protein bar 6x/week.

Wanna be a baller, shot caller :wink:
  • Bella0531
    Bella0531 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Yup! I have one every weekday for breakfast.
  • thinnindown
    Options
    Try ordering through Netritition. They're a good source at a decent price.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Yes. I have to leave the house at 1:30 and take two trains to get to our son's school by 3 p.m. ;pick-up. We get home around 4:15.

I used to find myself foraging through his backpack and eating whatever he hadn't had a lunch (fortunately, he likes a healthy lunch), but what I usually ended up eating was a couple of slices a bread, then stopping at Starbucks for a latte and a package of nuts.

Calorically, and dollarwise, more expensive than the one Quest bar I have after I pick him up.
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    check out my diary. quest bars every day. sometimes twice if i'm ballin'
  • AprilRenewed
    AprilRenewed Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    I have at least one a day. Sometimes two. It's a major problem. But not to my taste buds and body!!! Only to my wallet. *shrug* I get them from GNC and am contemplating getting the GNC card, but you have to pay a yearly fee.
  • megnay
    megnay Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm going to order myself some Quest Bars I think! How filling are they? Are these a replacement to protein shakes, like would you have one or the other?
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    yes everyday! :drinker:
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Expensive! So I workout 3-4 times a week and have it as my workout treat basically.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    www.vitacost.com has them for 24.99. If you send me your email, I can send a link and we both get $10 off our next purchase...
  • janeytom
    janeytom Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I feel like the only person in the world who hates Quest bars lol. They leave a yucky artificial aftertaste!
    I'm the same. It's because most of them use stevia, and stevia makes me sick. (headache and stomach ace within minuets of eating anything with stevia)

And they are just super expensive, I aint made of money!
    I received two free bars (FB offer, I think- signed up because everyone was raving about them)- cookies & cream and choc chip cookie dough. JMO...I thought they were thoroughly disgusting. Are they supposed to be sticky and pliable, like play dough? And what is that taste- is that the stevia? I threw it away (cookie dough). Thankfully, they were free. Cookies and Cream, anyone?
  • radeema
    radeema Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    ANew Lucia : does Vitacost it have free shipping too?