Needing to lose 50 pounds

Options
Feel free to add! Looking for support and will do the same for you! I am currently 5'8" and current weight is 210. I am wanting to be at 150 but would be happy with 160. Im tired of hearing people say, wow you carry your weight well. I want to be fit and healthy! Now is time for that change!

Replies

• MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Looking for support and will do the same for you! I am currently 5'8" and current weight is 210. I am wanting to be at 150 but would be happy with 160. Im tired of hearing people say, wow you carry your weight well. I want to be fit and healthy! Now is time for that change!

I am in the same boat! Same height and all. My goal is 150! :)
  • bs240z
    bs240z Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    best of luck in your journey. remember - slow and steady wins the race.
  • bethklubemaul
    Options
    I need to lose about 80 pounds myself but today was the first step with a two mile walk and healthier eating. It will be a journey but one I feel I am ready to face finally. No more excuses:)
  • svandever101585
    svandever101585 Posts: 188 Member
    Options

I am in the same boat! Same height and all. My goal is 150! :)

I am also 5 ft 8 and I am currently 185. I have lost 77 lbs so far and my goal is 150. Feel free to friend request me.
  • Loralrose
    Loralrose Posts: 203
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also 5'8" and about 200. Working my way towards 160, and after that maybe even lower! If you need friends feel free to add me :)
  • saraimomrocks
    Options
    Hello I've been on and off here for a while now, I'm 5'4 180 pounds! I would like to lose 40 pounds feel free to add me!! We can motivate each other!! :-)
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am 5 ft 7 and started at 205...2lbs from 50lbs lost...
  • Nimhel
    Nimhel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also 5'8" and I started at 217 and am now 177.5. I would like to end up in the 150-160 range. Good luck! You can do it!
  • Dch2272
    Dch2272 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and started at 232. Also looking to end up between 150 & 160. I'm now at 179 and would be happy to help support you.
  • AceCC86
    AceCC86 Posts: 71
    Options
    Adding!! I have about 50-60 more pounds to go myself.
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" and need to lose about 40 pounds to be at 140. Add me if you like!
  • rsclause
    rsclause Posts: 3,103 Member
    Options
    Its not a diet, its a lifestyle change! Get started and stay the course, its not easy at first but you reach a point where you say to yourself "I can do this". Yesterday I went to Zaxby's thinking I could find something low calorie for lunch, I mean it is chicken. Anyway I settled on the grilled chicken breast wo the honey mustard sauce (470). The server put the fries on it even when I asked for no fries. I didn't touch a single fry and it didn't bother me a bit. You can do it!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Add Me too... I am 5'7 and started at 335 and am now at 218.
    I will jump for joy at 199.99 LOL.. But want to weight 170, so I have 50 more to go.
  • jenniferevon
    Options
    I'm 5'3, still have another 35-40 to go. Feel free to add me and best of luck on your journey!
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am SO impressed with all you tall ladies setting your goal at 150 lbs rather than 125 lbs or something else ridiculous. YOU GO GIRLS! You will be smokin' hot and fit at 150! :flowerforyou:
  • Mav3rick54
    Mav3rick54 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey. You can do it. All it takes is....time....determination.... and PATIENCE!! You are not in a race so donit feel like you have to rush through the process.
  • xero2099
    xero2099 Posts: 49 Member
    Options

Good Luck! patience and hard work will get you to your goal
  • quietattheback
    quietattheback Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me too... adding :)
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 50 as well! Would love to add you and support you during your journey!
  • khansen15
    Options
    Thanks guys! This is really nice knowing there are poeple out there who want to help you do the same thing you are doing!! :smile: