Modest is Hottest?? Please help!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I catch a lot of crap because of my curves, no matter what I wear people seem to think it's inappropriate. People automatically associate curves with sex, if I was 100 lb stick figure no one would notice. Don't let them bother you, it's a reflection of them, not you!

Exactly. I can't make C boobs look smaller in anything.

THERE IS ALWAYS CLEAVAGE.
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Wait, there was a picture of her *kitten*? Not the side profile dress thing? WTF Where was I? I spend countless hours browsing this website and I miss the only worthwhile thing posted on here?

F.M.L.

That happens to me all the time. This site needs an alert system for hot *kitten* pictures

Someone please describe said *kitten* in a very Stephen King like format for the both of us.

Or we could beg her to share it with us privately :love:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    That's my girl! Love you. :flowerforyou:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Idk imo that isn't modest.maybe if you had it a little longer and put stockings on, you'd go from trashy to classy; a nation reborn!

The butthurt is strong with this one!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    All depends on where you go. I was just in El Paso where women wear tight fitting dresses, 7" stilletos, and got club makeup on to grocery shop with 3 kids at walmart. That just made me laugh. Now your dress seems like a classy dress showing off some leg. Nothing wrong with that. Personally I like when a lot is up to the imagination. I think there is nothing sexier on a woman than a tight turtle neck with jeans and her hair up. But I like classy sexy. Don't get me wrong if I'm in the club and a dress like that walks by I take a double take. But reading your comments sounds like you don't really give a **** what people think anyway and you'll wear what ya want. And that really is all that matters.

Don't judge me! Ladies' admission to the club was free before 7pm that night. :laugh:
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    All depends on where you go. I was just in El Paso where women wear tight fitting dresses, 7" stilletos, and got club makeup on to grocery shop with 3 kids at walmart. That just made me laugh. Now your dress seems like a classy dress showing off some leg. Nothing wrong with that. Personally I like when a lot is up to the imagination. I think there is nothing sexier on a woman than a tight turtle neck with jeans and her hair up. But I like classy sexy. Don't get me wrong if I'm in the club and a dress like that walks by I take a double take. But reading your comments sounds like you don't really give a **** what people think anyway and you'll wear what ya want. And that really is all that matters.

Don't judge me! Ladies' admission to the club was free before 7pm that night. :laugh:

Winning!
  • pmr545
    pmr545 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    36lbs down ! You go right ahead and wear what you want. Remember: there is a time and place for everything!
  • Autk79
    Autk79 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look hot honey. Rock that dang dress cuz Im older than you and If I was at the right place, right time Id be rockin it too. :happy:
This discussion has been closed.