I just took the "before" pics today already :laugh:

great quote in your signature!
  • LadyKatie2010
    Options
    Count me in too! :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    It is not too late for anyone to join...but the deadline is tomorrow morning. So everyone that I have a reply for on this thread will be added!

So excited for all of us to take this on!
  • tissyazd
    tissyazd Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I'm here, I'm here!
  • dmumphery
    dmumphery Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm In!
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    I'd love to participate.
  • cntrygrl221
    Options
    I'd like to join in too
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • jadery24
    Options
    I'm in as well!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I love this idea and would very much like to be a part of it. I will shoot for 40, but I would be happy for 30 by june 1st.
  • kaylenlawrence
    kaylenlawrence Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a good motivation.. count me in
  • psychojenn
    Options
    im in :D
  • helengator1
    Options
    this sounds great! Thanks for starting this Krysti! :):flowerforyou:
  • helengator1
    Options
    BTW, how do you guys show your ticker and the other goals and saying written in green? I want to do that, too :)
  • debbiepringle
    debbiepringle Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    January is a perfect time to renew our goals and reflect on 2010. :flowerforyou: I had to share below with you all! Happy hump day!

Daily Inspiration for December 28, 2010
    Katie Jay, MSW

Reflect first, then plan.

On New Year's Eve, many people talk about their plans for the coming year. They make resolutions and hope for better times ahead. But before you start down the resolution path, pause for a moment and truly reflect. What can you learn from the past year about yourself? Have you discovered what works in terms of your health and what doesn't?

You can make resolutions soon (or better yet, set goals), but today look back. You owe it to yourself to learn your lessons, so that you can grow wiser and healthier in the coming year.

Action for the day: Even if you usually don't journal, take a few minutes to do this exercise. Make a list of things you wish you had done differently this past year, and then a list of what you did well. Next to the things you wish you had done differently, write down a step you can take to ensure you won't repeat that mistake. Next to the things you did well write down what you can do to continue having success in that area. Read this list every morning in January.
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    January is a perfect time to renew our goals and reflect on 2010. :flowerforyou: I had to share below with you all! Happy hump day!

Daily Inspiration for December 28, 2010
    Katie Jay, MSW

Reflect first, then plan.

On New Year's Eve, many people talk about their plans for the coming year. They make resolutions and hope for better times ahead. But before you start down the resolution path, pause for a moment and truly reflect. What can you learn from the past year about yourself? Have you discovered what works in terms of your health and what doesn't?

You can make resolutions soon (or better yet, set goals), but today look back. You owe it to yourself to learn your lessons, so that you can grow wiser and healthier in the coming year.

Action for the day: Even if you usually don't journal, take a few minutes to do this exercise. Make a list of things you wish you had done differently this past year, and then a list of what you did well. Next to the things you wish you had done differently, write down a step you can take to ensure you won't repeat that mistake. Next to the things you did well write down what you can do to continue having success in that area. Read this list every morning in January.

I love this!!
  • ElizabethMcCathern
    Options
    BTW, how do you guys show your ticker and the other goals and saying written in green? I want to do that, too :)

Just get your ticker code and copy and paste it into the signature box. You'll see it right above you (Home, Recent Posts etc)

Everything else you type will be in green. :)

I hope that's clear, i'm kinda incoherant today. LOL
  • hlhouse
    hlhouse Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I'm new to the website, been using myfitnesspal on my phone to keep track. This sounds like a great forum :)
    ~H
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Krys_T - hoping you're on West coast time so I am not too late for this morning's deadline. I so so want to be in & guarantee I will be here until the bitter end! Hugs to all, Amy :0) (it's 12:18pm EST, hope I can still be in...)