Replies

• romi3772
    romi3772 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Encouraging! Congrats.
  • tannadine
    tannadine Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring, especially the time frame - gonna start upping my exercise a bit too :)
  • CaraLanglois
    CaraLanglois Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congratulations! You look so happy and confident and amazing!
  • lilaak007
    lilaak007 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Just amazing, I love reading success stories like yours. Job well done!
  • kolkol
    kolkol Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you also look like a different person!
    I know you said you eat whatever, that is basically what I do too, measuring and counting calories. Eating better foods the majority of the time. What was your calorie intake when you started? did you start at a certain amount and adjust as you lost? I also saw you mentioned macros. So I take it you do count your percentages of fat, protein & carbs?
    Sorry for all they questions, just curious :-)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Looking good!
  • celtbell3
    celtbell3 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Truly an amazing change. You are absolutely stunning -- and your baby is a sweetie too!
  • drummerfoss
    drummerfoss Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You are beautiful and an inspiration. I just posted my success story today "80 lb Weight Loss Achievement!" and came across yours. Good luck on your continued journey.
  • jessmar123
    jessmar123 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! you also look like a different person!
    I know you said you eat whatever, that is basically what I do too, measuring and counting calories. Eating better foods the majority of the time. What was your calorie intake when you started? did you start at a certain amount and adjust as you lost? I also saw you mentioned macros. So I take it you do count your percentages of fat, protein & carbs?
    Sorry for all they questions, just curious :-)
    . When I started MFP I first looked up my BMR and my TDEE wrote those two numbers down then just picked a number between my Bmr and TDEE based on how much weight I wanted to loose a week. I then went on MFP and created my own nutrition facts instead of doing what MFP recommends( to me MFP is not as accurate in there macros they allow you to eat way more sugar then what you are suppose to consume.) i am not to consume more then 28g of sugar a day and MFP allowed me to eat like 50g of sugar so I knew to do my research and make sure I found out exactly how many carbs, fat, sugar, sodium etc that I could consume based on my calories intake. Then as it lost weight I just adjusted my calories and macros based on my new weight and just kept doing that every time I lost 20 pounds. I do eat what ever I want just in moderation and I make sure that it fits into my calories and macros for the day. I actually pre log what I am about to eat to make sure it fits into my daily macros if it doesn't I won't eat it. I also from the start of MFP I always zig zag my calories everyday of the week so that way my body would not get use to an exact calories amount if your body gets use to a certain calorie amount everyday then that's when plaques start happening and you won't lose weight consistently. Then of course I do cardio and lift weights through out the week. Hope this helps if you need to ask any more questions please let me know I will be more then happy to help you out.
  • jlevans300
    jlevans300 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, your experience is inspirational. Thanks for sharing.
  • WVmom24
    WVmom24 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look amazing, and this really inspires me especially because we are the same age and height. Congratulations on your hard work paying off!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, congrats on all your hard work, it's certainly paid off!! ????
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    wow you look like a different person good job and congrats.
  • sweetblackberry1
    sweetblackberry1 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I want (if possible) what was your workout plan like how many times a week and how much time right now I'm working out 3 times a week but sometimes i lift sometimes a do cardio and sometimes yoga but i change the routine a lot.
  • Erianel
    Erianel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, First I must say OH MY GOD!!! You look amazing and so healthy. Your story is very inspiring and you have an excellent point on moderation. I think this is why people fail on diets. I myself included. We see the word diet as something fearful knowing that we have to cut out our favorite things when in reality all it takes have a good portion control of everything we put in our mouth. Excellent job..God bless.
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!!!!!You are stunning and teeny tiny!! So inspiring, thank you for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • honestyloverespect
    honestyloverespect Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    wow!! this is truly amazing. continue to do what you do!!!
  • marleyskye05
    Options
    Wow you look great! Looks like the hard work paid off!
  • sbrookes9
    sbrookes9 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing! Thanks for sharing.
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look great. Thank you for sharing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!