Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

5'6/5'7 women results please share

Replies

• Ttlklutz
    Ttlklutz Posts: 34 Member
    BUMP! I am 5'7 and dying to see more pictures! I have lost 10 pounds so far and have 51 more pounds til my first goal then probably another 20-30 after that. I will most likely post a "during" picture in a few weeks :) My start weight is 211 current is 201.8...okay so almost 10 pounds lol
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    If this doesn't motivate someone, I don't know what will!
  • fknlardarse
    fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
    Bump
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg

this makes me REALLY happy to see! congratulations! felicidades! mazel tov <3.
  • MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    You all look awesome!!!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 674 Member
    Yes - Lets keep this one going!! 5'7" SW 216 - CW 171.8 and I weighed around 190 when I was in a 14

<
    Prgress in the profile pic.

Latest photo here:
    33383351_8812.jpg
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    BUMP Love this thread!
  • Nadal1991
    Nadal1991 Posts: 13
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful but more importantly healthy. This is the first time I've seen this kind of success story and just wanted to say how Inspirational I think you are :)
  • mazmol
    mazmol Posts: 41 Member
    On the left I was 30 years old and about 340 pounds. On the right, I am 46 and about 135-140 pounds. I'm 5'7".

34fa2bd8-b0f2-42c9-93d3-fe8f8d02f209_zps077cd5f0.jpg

Wow, amazing job! :)

Amazing :-)
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member

1-horz-horz.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful but more importantly healthy. This is the first time I've seen this kind of success story and just wanted to say how Inspirational I think you are :)

I completely agree. You look great. Thanks for posting!
  • Ttlklutz
    bump
  • Ttlklutz
    bumpity bump bump
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65

1-horz-horz.jpg

Wow, such a huge change. You look amazing and healthy now. Great job!
  • sjkcwatson
    sjkcwatson Posts: 61 Member
    I'm 5'7 and lost 40 lbs last year and have kept it off since July. I still track daily, but only weigh every week or two or whenever the whim hits. If I'm up a little then I exercise a little more or eat a little less. If I'm getting too low then I eat a little more. So far I've managed to float in a 5 lb range. Most of my exercise is walking. I haven't had a pop since Jan last year and drink lots of water and tea when I want something more (or a glass of milk here nad there). I have treats almost daily (more in maintenance than I did when loosing), but in moderation and try to keep lots of fruits and veggies. You can do it - just be consistant. You can see my progress in my profile pic.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    I am 5'7" - - the pic on left is me at our daughter's wedding in August 2012 (weighing 348lbs). I started to work on my weight loss in February 2013 and have lost 87lbs to date -- pic on right is this past January (weighing 276lbs). I am down another 15lbs and have to do a new pic soon :)

348to276_zps1fbaf8ea.png
  • At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

1-horz-horz.jpg

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look so much happier now. Its not just your smile, its your eyes too. Congratulations on what must have been a very difficult journey for you. Inspirational.
  • bbail1e
    bbail1e Posts: 11
    I am on DAY 1 of my weight-loss, healthy living change... I just found out I get $200 for attending the YMCA at my job PLUS all of you guys look FANTASTIC. 8-) 8-)

This has been a great start so far!!! MOTIVATION MAY
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    <<<
    my profile picture shows my change

SW - 177
    CW - 149
    GW - 147

At 177lbs I was wearing a UK 16 (US 14) at my CW I'm in a skinny UK 12 (US 10) I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever get to this size.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Left pic is Day 1 @ 181.5lbs, 32%BF
    Right pic is Day 107 (Today) @ 177.5lbs, 22.5%BF

72f25a8d-714b-4bb8-8536-65d6bd3ff572_zps9c6fd37b.jpg
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Nice job ladies!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!