Looking for fellow maintainers ....

Options
2»

Replies

• amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Hi! You mentioned fitness watches... I love my Polar heart rate monitor... It's an FT4. Not too many bells and whistles. Tells you your heart rate, calories burned, average heart rate during training, highest & lowest heart rate during training. It keeps track of your sessions, acts as a watch and has an alarm. Easy to set up and costs about $80/€80 (I live in the Netherlands). Polar have a great website too with apps.

Enjoy!
  • jpapp13
    jpapp13 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I've been maintaining since January with a variance of +/- 5 pounds.
    I log Mon - Fri and take off on the weekends but do check in so I can keep my number of days logged in going..
    I don't always eat the best but hey this is life right?

I go to the gym about 4-5 days a week and tend to be active outdoors on the weekends ..
  • 64mustangsue
    64mustangsue Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 49, 5' 1/2" (yes I count the 1/2") been maintaining on WW for 2 years. Bounce around between 101 & 104. Just made the switch to MFP. Feel free to add me, I could use all the support I can get. The switch to counting calories threw my for a loop. Think I have it together now.