Just saying hello

Options
Hello everyone!

I just joined this week. *waves* I'm finally done with grad school but who knew, all the running around was probably good for me. I've been at my new job nearly a year and it's been an adjustment being more sedentary. I do personal training (cardio/strength) once a week at the gym and try to do two yoga classes a week. I'm planning on increasing my activity, as my goal is to lose 10 lbs to get to 130. I also have a family history of diabetes and cardiovascular issues so I'm trying to keep as healthy as possible. :) Feel free to add me!

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :smile:
  • fitmominkc3
    Options
    Hello & welcome!

I have a family history of diabetes, too and I'm starting my journey to lose weight.
  • anneboleynr
    anneboleynr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • Simply_Liz
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I'm Liz and I just joined Myfitnesspal tonight. I am looking forward to starting my "journey" to lose 30lbs tomorrow! I am hoping to get healthier and have more energy! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! :smile:
  • anneboleynr
    anneboleynr Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz! Welcome! I just joined a few days ago.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    i thought you were just saying hello?
  • leasorath
    leasorath Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello there. Welcome to MFP! I just wanted to say that I wish you the best on your journey and if you'd like, feel free to add me. I have an open diary and Im on a 40 some odd day streak at the moment.
  • skittlesnhoney
    skittlesnhoney Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome!
  • Simply_Liz
    Options
    Hi!