Options

Replies

• SimonsGirl
    Options
    I'm in :happy:
  • emkamp03
    emkamp03 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    heard about it. gonna get it. gonna do it!
  • Kolysis
    Kolysis Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I started it once before but didn't stick with it. It is definitely tough! Hopefully this accountability will help!

Do we want any sort of check-in? Weekly perhaps?
  • AMOMONAJOURNEYTOCHANGEHERLIFE
    Options
    I'm in. I hope I can continue it. I'm recovering from Mono and haven't worked out since August cause I have been so sick :(
  • roughneckswife
    roughneckswife Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!
  • delfin59
    Options
    I can't wait!

I tried it last summer for 10 days and it was fun! Too bad I got sidetracked by moving. But this time I will complete it for sure!

I'm not sure I will be able to do each level for 10 days though...
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Lets keep it fast and loose :D We can check in everyday or whenever. The more the better obviously, and since it is a daily activity and only 30 days, I would suggest everyone try to check in and say how each day went, even if it is a quick, done it........
    Most people will be logging food anyways, so all should be on here anyways ;)

People can join in even if they start the group later or earlier than Jan 1, its just a place we can keep motivated & accountible and see how others are doing.
  • TaraDenise
    TaraDenise Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I got 30 day shred for a Christmas gift. I'm willing to give it a try. Count me in!
  • bleigh1964
    bleigh1964 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as of today! This 30 day shred should be a good running start into the new year. I just ordered my DVD. I look forward to keeping up and losing weight with all of you.
  • pamelarininger
    Options
    I actually started it yesterday, but I can do a few extra days... I'm in. It's nice to have people to check in with and see how everyone else is doing on it.
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm so in- would be nice to finally complete something for once.
  • kimcake
    Options
    So, are we going to check in through this posting or somewhere else?
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I got mine last night but by the time I was able to get around to checking it out, it was after midnight and i had no interest in doing it. However, I did want to make sure it worked okay due to some issues i have been having with my bluray player (needed to make sure it was a disk problem not a machine problem... This is information you needed...okay probably not) I put it in to play it. I was laying on the exercise mat in front of the tv doing some of the exercises, and mostly being a play ramp for my dog (who is all of 5 pounds on her fat days btw) I started trying to see if i could even do the reverse crunches... beyond that was NOT properly dressed to be doing any of this, I totally wish that i had a video camera to show the dog's reaction to this. Hilarity... really.

This is going to be a problem when I do this for real...lol. Floor time for mama means play time for The Daisy! ;-)
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Unless someone knows how to make a group, I guess we will have to check in here. How is everyone doing? Has anyone started yet?
  • MissGothKitty
    Options
    I've been doing it on and off, but I'm SO in for the whole 30 days! Let's bloody rock this!
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I might join you but it will not be until Jan 4th as I am out of town until then. I get to pick out my christmas gift from my inlaws and it is going to be exercise videos. So I will check this one out.
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Im in! last time i only made it through the first 2 days cause i was so sore and didnt go back. better luck this time hopefully
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    I might join you but it will not be until Jan 4th as I am out of town until then. I get to pick out my christmas gift from my inlaws and it is going to be exercise videos. So I will check this one out.

It's something like $9 on Amazon. I paid to have mine delivered supah fast... i figured i was willing to spend more on it anyway, so might as well pay the extra for the shipping. ;-)
  • windgirl
    Options
    I bought mine for $9.00 at Walmart.:flowerforyou:
  • USAFwifey12
    USAFwifey12 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I got mine last night but by the time I was able to get around to checking it out, it was after midnight and i had no interest in doing it. However, I did want to make sure it worked okay due to some issues i have been having with my bluray player (needed to make sure it was a disk problem not a machine problem... This is information you needed...okay probably not) I put it in to play it. I was laying on the exercise mat in front of the tv doing some of the exercises, and mostly being a play ramp for my dog (who is all of 5 pounds on her fat days btw) I started trying to see if i could even do the reverse crunches... beyond that was NOT properly dressed to be doing any of this, I totally wish that i had a video camera to show the dog's reaction to this. Hilarity... really.

This is going to be a problem when I do this for real...lol. Floor time for mama means play time for The Daisy! ;-)

Definitely a problem for me too. My kitties kept thinking it nap on mommy time when I tried mine. I'll have to put them up in another room if I actually hope to accomplish anything lol