KFC Double Down

Options
1235»

Replies

• kcoston101
    Options
    Oh these are too good. Yum Yum. And NO I won't be partaking.
  • Wtn_Gurl
    Wtn_Gurl Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    that sandwich looks kinda yucky.

now if it were pizza, then maybe i would salivate over it.

but, no that kfc concoction, no !!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Well that's nice, I had to eat out at lunch tomorrow anyway... Will probably try the grilled one!
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    If they're still selling this when I start getting into my longer bike trips and the big kahuna, I'll stop at every KFC along the way :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Went for the regular one at lunch. Totally worth the calories.
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Anyone else hear about KFC bringing this beast of a "sandwich" back for a limited time? Who else is going to have a day or two where you figure out how to fit the calories? :bigsmile:

You could probably make your own and cut out half the calories:) (No fun, I know)
  • lrkidd
    lrkidd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    If you like that you should try my old favorite, Google "chilli cheese aplenty" from the beacon drive in. Its a massive chilli cheese burger that is buried under fries and onion rings. I have mended my evil ways.
    [/quote]

^^^^^^^^
    This OMG!!!! Lived in Sparkle City for ten years. My son still lives there and when we went to visit we had to go to the Beacon! Can only eat about half the plate but oh man!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    *sob* I stopped eating KFC the day I got off the plane on my way back from the States. You don't know how utterly crap Australian KFC is until you've had American KFC. After USA KFC, Aussie KFC tastes like sadness and kitten tears.

Don't even get me started on Popeyes.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Anyone else hear about KFC bringing this beast of a "sandwich" back for a limited time? Who else is going to have a day or two where you figure out how to fit the calories? :bigsmile:

You could probably make your own and cut out half the calories:) (No fun, I know)

I'd love to know how you'd get two fried chicken fillets with cheese, bacon, and sauce for 300 calories. And why you would want to anyway.
  • kikityme
    kikityme Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Hilarious, I had always avoided this because well...look at it? I mean LOOOOK at it.

Now that I'm diagnosed diabetic, this actually fits into my plan.

Dear God: I never understood your sense of humour until now.
  • sdonovan96
    sdonovan96 Posts: 46 Member
    Options

I'd love to know how you'd get two fried chicken fillets with cheese, bacon, and sauce for 300 calories. And why you would want to anyway.

Grilled chicken, turkey bacon...use your imagination. Didn't say it would be good!
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options

Grilled chicken, turkey bacon...use your imagination. Didn't say it would be good!

Oh, so you couldn't make your own, you could make something slightly similar but in fact totally different. Gotcha.

In other news, I just finished a Double Down. It was delicious and filling.