Replies

• loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    great work!
  • hnewman24
    hnewman24 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Your post really has helped motivate me! I just started Insanity yesterday! I am hoping for awesome results like yours!! Keep up the great work!!
  • Dube11
    Dube11 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Way to stick with it. Very inspiring =)
  • katkins73
    katkins73 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow!!!!!
  • bedazzlednv
    bedazzlednv Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say, thank you so much for posting this. My "before" is almost identical to yours as far as body shape and weight goes. I started Insanity yesterday and I'm really motivated to stick to it after seeing your results!!

Congrats on all your hard work, you look fanfreakingtastic.
  • lauraashley09
    lauraashley09 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I just wanted to say, thank you so much for posting this. My "before" is almost identical to yours as far as body shape and weight goes. I started Insanity yesterday and I'm really motivated to stick to it after seeing your results!!

Congrats on all your hard work, you look fanfreakingtastic.

I'm soooo happy you saw this. It's so helpful to see people with similar body types. Thanks so much for commenting. I wish you the best of luck. You got this!
  • Fitfully_me
    Fitfully_me Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Great progress for such a short period of time! Good luck with round 2, & Best Wishes on your upcoming marriage!
  • Krista6558
    Options
    CONGRATS!!!
    Way to stick to it :D

I am on day 2 of insanity and it is crazy! I'm a bit worried about the time commitment but your results have inspired me

Thanks
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    that is amazing! Thanks for sharing your motivating results!
  • rainbowxelephant
    rainbowxelephant Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, I'm starting insanity next week (was going to start this week but I've got the flu atm) and it's really motivating to see someone else's results! I'm 5'5 as well, hopefully I'll see equally as fabulous results!
  • actiontime26
    actiontime26 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I wish i could do insanity or t25 but my knee hurt too much with all that jumping. But really congrats in your results :)
  • snowflakeln99
    snowflakeln99 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Very well done! Have found with round 2 :)
  • HJO1403
    HJO1403 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Well done on completing Insanity!
    I did it myself - it was tough!

I'm going through it again starting next week with a buddy of mine who is wanting to get in shape!

I first finished it in November and since then all I've done is gain fat, not good!

You got to remember..
    DIG DEEP!
  • Star_1234
    Star_1234 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing job girl! Love love Insanity!

Hope people get inspired to start Insanity because your results!
  • kmajaVCU
    kmajaVCU Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I haven't tried Insanity yet but I really want to!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! you look great!!! congrats:)
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Your results...has me speechless... I never get enough of seeing hard work pay off! Great JOB!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • Najay
    Najay Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You look great. Nice Transformation.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    WOW! Congrats on finishing and your amazing transformation! I am 2 10 days from finishing Insanity and we have about the same stats. It really does work!!!
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Options
    Outstanding results!! This is great motivation as I am 164 lbs as well. I start week 2 tomorrow. I have been so discouraged, cause I have done this before and gained 8 lbs. I hope to see the results this time around. Thank you for posting this. It was much needed :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!