whats the one thing you can't give up

Options
124»

Replies

• Yarnpiggie
    Options
    So whats you one thing you can't give up?

breathing
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    ice cream, but I have switched to skinny cow ice cream sandwiches , weight watchers ice cream bars or frozen yogurt
  • Yarnpiggie
    Options
    So whats you one thing you can't give up?

breathing

oh besides that? :-)

I am having a hard time with this lately. There are so many things that I just can't have just one when they are in my house. I don't want to have to banish all good treats from my house forever so I am working on staying within a serving size of pretty much everything. i have given up so many things cold turkey with no problem, but food in general seems to be hard for me to control (clearly).

so i am going back to my original answer... breathing. ;-)
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea and Ranch Dressing! I am very picky about my ranch. My sweet tea i make at home is made with splenda so thats ok but i usually have sweet tea when i eat out. I need to change to water for health reasons and prices!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    Sweet Tea and Ranch Dressing!
    Oh my, that sounds like a horrid combo! :laugh:
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Coffee, now with milk. Gave up cream
    a while ago. No pop at all, gave that up too.
    I can't seem to kick the chocolate habit.
  • brittyboo07
    brittyboo07 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    haha!! but it makes such a creamy drink! Ewwww just kidding! Not together silly!
  • tamilpn1
    Options
    Coffee . I cant give it up..maybe diet soda. But I love the fizz....chocolate will be hard to give up...oh no I go on..hehe
  • Nikiki
    Nikiki Posts: 993
    Options
    I have specific foods from certain places that I can't give up:
    if I'm in Charlotte, NC I WILL have a salted caramel brownie from Amelies
    if I'm having lunch in Avon, Oh it will probably be 5 guys french fries (loaded with salt and vinegar) and a cherry coke, followed by a trip to Catherine's chocolates for a dark chocolate peanut butter cup and a dark chocolate sandstone crab (salted pecans with a dollop of caramel and a bunch of dark chocolate)
    if I'm in Columbia, SC it'll be Grecian Garden's salad (that has far too much meat & cheese on it to be healthy) or Fatz rolls (and a calabash chicken sandwich with a side of baked apples)
    there's more I'm sure but those are the ones I'm thinking of right now (and craving!!)
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,683 Member
    Options
    haha!! but it makes such a creamy drink! Ewwww just kidding! Not together silly!
    I knew that, but I had to make a smarty-pants comment anyway. :tongue:
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    MTN. DEW!!! I have to have one every morning. I used to drink more than that. But, have gradually cut down. But I just can't cut it out completely.:drinker:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Sugar- I love it! I'm the type that can't eat just one, so I just try to stay away from it all together...
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    chocolate!!!!!!!
  • hellokatee
    hellokatee Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Americano with cream or coffee with creamer. I allow calories for this every day. Surprisingly the espresso has less calories... But is also much more spendy!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    double post
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Possible coffee although I haven't tried. Also the weekend cocktails:drinker:
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    I have specific foods from certain places that I can't give up:
    if I'm in Charlotte, NC I WILL have a salted caramel brownie from Amelies
    if I'm having lunch in Avon, Oh it will probably be 5 guys french fries (loaded with salt and vinegar) and a cherry coke, followed by a trip to Catherine's chocolates for a dark chocolate peanut butter cup and a dark chocolate sandstone crab (salted pecans with a dollop of caramel and a bunch of dark chocolate)
    if I'm in Columbia, SC it'll be Grecian Garden's salad (that has far too much meat & cheese on it to be healthy) or Fatz rolls (and a calabash chicken sandwich with a side of baked apples)
    there's more I'm sure but those are the ones I'm thinking of right now (and craving!!)

I live in Charlotte, NC and have to stay far away from Amelies! It is the only place that sells my napoleons that taste like they did in NY. I am sorry we ever found that place!! lol
  • Loves418
    Loves418 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers, I can't give them up! Once a month (guess which time of the month :wink: ) I have to get to Fuddruckers for a cheesburger ! Otherwise thankfully I don't like chocolate, cakes or cookies. My biggest thing was giving up soda like pepsi and sprite which I only really had 2 glasses a day.
  • mem50
    mem50 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    My wife. I can't give her up for anything. Nothing else would be worth it. And this new lifestyle wouldn't work without her.

My husband. Like you I would not give up my other half for nothing! Everything else is doable.