Before 320# Now 145#

Options

Replies

• jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! I am so jealous of your perfect tummy!
  • CarolHudson11
    Options
    You look FREAKING AMAZING!!! That's unbelieveable! I'm so excited for you - what an accomplishment.

I just started - this is day 3 for me. I only have 15 pounds to lose, but believe it or not at 5'3" and 130, I'm clinically obese. My doctor told me to start eating right and exercising and get rid of this belly fat or it was going to kill me (I sit at a desk all day and have for years). I didn't have any idea that one could be this size and be obese. You just inspired me more than I can even tell you. I think I'm going to go run the stairs again! Thank you so much for this post! :flowerforyou:
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Love the abs and guns!
  • cassielug2
    Options
    Thats pure craziness :O you look great!!!!!! what a great example to show your girls, i know they are proud of their mommy!!!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOW now this is TRUE inspiration!!! Amazing! Congrats!
  • Melisha82
    Options
    I am bookmarking your video so I can watch it anytime I feel discouraged! You are seriously an inspiration! I just started p90x a few days ago!
  • joycechastity2
    Options
    OMG!! You look amazing!!!!!!!! I am def using you as inspiration!!
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    Wow, you worked your butt off (pune intended). Awesome, you dont get abs, arms and shoulders like that without a lot of hard work. You should be proud.
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    I am sitting here with my mouth hanging OPEN!! OMG you look amazing!!! I am soooo proud of you and your accomplishments. Truly awesome and inspiring!!
  • qtwells82
    Options
    Simply amazing! You inspire me...thank you! Btw you look stunning!!
  • lastchance2010
    lastchance2010 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    WOW..truly inspirational!!! My starting weight was about 17lbs heavier than your start weight and I'm so excited to see how awesome you look!!! I can't imagin how I will look, but I don't care, I just need to get these pounds off. Thank you for the inspiration!!! You look absolutely fabulous!!!!!
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Now I am taking 2011 by the horns and hope to post great before and after shots next New Year's Eve!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so amazing... a completely new woman! Way to go. I really look up to you for how you've progressed in your weight loss journey and hope I can reach my own goals one day.:-)

Shannon
  • hmlayman
    Options
    Wow! You look absolutely amazing. This is by far one of the best before/after pictures that I have ever seen and you deserve so much praise! Your beautiful! You don't even look like the same person
  • erica79
    erica79 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    you are such an amazing inspiration! thank you :)
  • jackal75
    Options
    Simply amazing. Words can't express how great your success is.

Please excuse my frankness, but did you have issues with your skin hanging like you see on "The Biggest Loser"? I've been losing a lot (not as much as you for sure), and I'm concerned that I may encounter that. I wonder how one deals with that?
  • june_warner
    june_warner Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Simply amazing. Words can't express how great your success is.

Please excuse my frankness, but did you have issues with your skin hanging like you see on "The Biggest Loser"? I've been losing a lot (not as much as you for sure), and I'm concerned that I may encounter that. I wonder how one deals with that?

I have loose skin but not like TBL people because I didn't lose it as fast as they did. It takes a long time for your skin to catch up with your weight loss if you do it to fast. So I have been able to keep my skin tighter because of my weight training and my journey has been much longer than those on the show.
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I had been wondering the same thing.
  • jaskelley
    jaskelley Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Woah. You're a total badass! Look at you!
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Such a inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!