Looking for ACTIVE and POSITIVE people to add :)

Options
1235»

Replies

• haleymiller0707
    haleymiller0707 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I log everyday and always looking for more positive people on this journey.
  • hamstermom123
    hamstermom123 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Love the positivity here! I'm becoming more and more active every day!
  • mikeshostek
    mikeshostek Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty much on the site everyday and logging my food and exercise. With the other people I have added to help with support and motivation has helped me alot while I continue to try and reach my weight loss goal. So I say the more motovational help the better!

Mike
  • OccamsDisposableRazor
    Options
    Ooh, ooh, pick me! :flowerforyou:
    I'm active both in working out (alternating between zumba days and strength training days) and in participating on MFP quite a bit most days. I'm working hard on logging in every day, though I admit to getting "forgetful" on the weekends. I'm definitely positive though and greatly appreciate that in others around me since I tend to sponge good or bad vibes from others pretty easily. Open invite for anyone to friend request me!
  • dchief30
    dchief30 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    you can add me I'm always on
  • LaLaAlways
    LaLaAlways Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Looking for active motivated fun friends
  • RavenLibra
    RavenLibra Posts: 1,737 Member
    Options
    Feel free... I am on the other side fo the planet BUT always looking to add a positive spin :)
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always looking for more supportive MFP friends. I log in daily and keep my diary public to my friends. :)
  • LauraCarlson86
    Options
    Add me :) super active and positive!

oh and TGIF!!!
  • rhoule76
    rhoule76 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    You can add me too, although with being almost 4 months pregnant, I'm not as "active" as usual right now. I'm still exercising but not as intense or as long. I definitely try to stay positive too!
  • marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me if you like.

I'm on here everyday and try to support as much as I can.
  • nenshali
    nenshali Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm logging everyday and I'd love some more people to support EACH OTHER. I'm a bit tired of always being the active one without getting any feedback :laugh:
  • Ansie13
    Ansie13 Posts: 86
    Options
    Feel free to add :)
  • TheyCallMeMISTERChace
    Options
    I am a good MFP friend, and legendary for my TMI Tuesday answers... and going nowhere. If you are fun, funny and actively supportive... jump on. :) If you aren't, I will probably delete you after a week. I spend a lot if time supporting my friends, so I keep my list manageable so I can do it well. :)
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I'm as active and positive as they come, or so I'm told. Add me, girl! :) Anyone else looking for a sunny, cheerful girl amongst your friends list, feel free to add. :smile: