• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    CuyahogaRiverFire1952.jpg
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    From Pittsburgh !! haha! lets go!
    This only works if us Clevelanders are football fans. lol I could give a rats *kitten* about football.
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    And I am.

Wondering if there are any other awesomely fabulous Clevelanders to add to my collection.

WARNING: I am highly sarcastic and inappropriate. I breathe mostly sarcasm and lies. I drink beer and lots of it. I'm happily married so not looking for any hook ups. (You can stop reading now if this applies to you. :smile:) I post a lot of nonsensical posts on my wall and will blow up your feed. If we mesh, I am looking to actually hang out in person occasionally and more frequently than that if I love you.

Any daring takers?
    I love you ***** Cat! xoxox You got me babe.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options

I always miss you Noob!!
    Do you miss me?

b5c70c7294e007a9a5ab912491de7755.jpg
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    CuyahogaRiverFire1952.jpg

Ah! The lovely Cuyahoga River on fire! :tongue:
  • FitWithWit44
    FitWithWit44 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Second Step

cleveland-browns-fans-paper-bags.jpg
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This thread is proving to be a very useful way to pare down my big FL.

Just as intended. :)
  • MagJam2004
    MagJam2004 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Half of my family tree exists in Cleveland. Living here in Texas means that I receive new and updated Indians gear for all my kids at the start of every season. Good stuff.
  • Iceberg_Simpson
    Iceberg_Simpson Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    Second Step

Who let you in here? :)
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    this guy used to be from cleveland... :tongue:

lebron-james-cavs.jpg

Only when he was playing for the Cavs, he's from Akron, and they still love him down here. He's actually not a bad guy. Does a lot for the akron schools and kids here. He just went about leaving the wrong way.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    I’m not from Cleveland, but I do know that Cleveland had America’s first traffic light and was the first city in the world to be lighted electrically.

Sorry that is not correct. Wabash Indiana was the first city to lighted electrically.

http://www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/10495

dsc01768.jpg?w=590&h=443
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    Second Step

Who let you in here? :)

The guy wearing the #10 jersey. Recognize him? :tongue:
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    this guy used to be from cleveland... :tongue:

lebron-james-cavs.jpg

Thanks Delonte West.
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,642 Member
    Options
    Coming to your citay?

photo12-1024x699.jpg
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    And I am.

Wondering if there are any other awesomely fabulous Clevelanders to add to my collection.

WARNING: I am highly sarcastic and inappropriate. I breathe mostly sarcasm and lies. I drink beer and lots of it. I'm happily married so not looking for any hook ups. (You can stop reading now if this applies to you. :smile:) I post a lot of nonsensical posts on my wall and will blow up your feed. If we mesh, I am looking to actually hang out in person occasionally and more frequently than that if I love you.

Any daring takers?

Yes! I am from Fairview, live in Strongsville, and work in Independence for the Clinic. I brew beer, and lots of it! :drinker: Also happily married and not looking to hook up. If you want to raise hel... er,,, Pittsburgh with a goofball, I'm totally game!
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    For the record, the Ohio people on my FL are surprisingly awesome. Wow, being nice really does hurt.
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    if it meant i could hang on the regular with michelle and becksters, i'd be a clevelander in a heartbeat.

nah...i love dc too much.

tumblr_mihq10zzGr1qi73dko1_500.gif

cleveland, you're fat. i mean phat. i mean, tgif!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    And I am.

Any daring takers?

Yes! I am from Fairview, live in Strongsville, and work in Independence for the Clinic. I brew beer, and lots of it! :drinker: Also happily married and not looking to hook up. If you want to raise hel... er,,, Pittsburgh with a goofball, I'm totally game!

Now let's turn this into East vs. West side. That's my favorite game.
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    C-browns.png
  • FitWithWit44
    Options
    ed8088db8e5232bf3975640dc7eaf4979625bc8c3e041d451dbd017f8d001cf1.jpg