Yikes! Who else went on a Easter binge?

Options
124»

Replies

• rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I ate tons on Easter...but the way I see it is that I didn't get fat by eating whatever I wanted once in a while....it was because I ate whatever I wanted all the time.

I ended up eatting 2 servings of blackberry cobbler with ice cream and whip cream, 4 servings of ham (bourbon glaze ham is so freaking good!), and 2 servings of mashed potatoes. And I didn't make anything skinnied up....lol. Final tally for the day came to about 3300 calories....and am I ashamed? Nope. Not one bit.
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Yea........about that........the damn Easter bunny left too much chocolate at my house and I keep stealing it from the kids :-0 I would take it to work and give it to my already sugar high class BUUUUUUT I would eat it there, too.
  • mandybear014
    mandybear014 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Easter was ok for me. But I went to Target today and saw 50% off all Easter Candy. My precious Cadbury Eggs were included. Thankfully I had company with me to stop me from buying any candy. Soooooo hard! I :heart: Cadbury eggs!
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Didn't go on a binge but ate at maintenance for 2 days. That counts as a win win for me.
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I ate too much of on Sunday.. but was pretty good the other days.. didn't have time to log and i didn't really measure or count anyway. I'm up a few, but am confident it will be off by friday. Plus I restart my clean eating. :) I have the sugar withdrawal headache to prove it.
  • lexidear
    lexidear Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yep. It was pretty huge and sadly lasted for more than 1 day. Still have soooooo much chocolate left but the thought is a little offputting. Will probably end up trying to bake with most of it, that way I can share it (and take a baked dessert somewhere) rather than letting it sit in my house for me to eat. I don't really want to eat it either at the moment
  • fairyface87
    fairyface87 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I just ate an entire bag of mini eggs, nooo!
    In my defence I have a cold and was feeling sorry for myself, I only meant to eat a couple :cry:

Mini eggs are the work of the devil - why do they come out in January? - noone has the will power to last from January until after Easter when the dissapear again!

Luckily they're the only ones I've eaten this year! My Dad still can't resist buying my sister and I Easter eggs, despite both being in our twenties and me being on a diet. I'm not complaining though! :laugh:
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    No a mega binge but I did despatch a couple of eggs with extreme prejudice.

Yum, yum
  • fitness_faeiry
    fitness_faeiry Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I couldn't be bothered with a binge, as it would have completely screwed my hard work and calorie deficit for the week. So I allowed myself a small pot of Ben and Jerrys Caramel Greek Yoghurt as my 'treat'. That was it!! Oh and some chocolate rice cakes. I don't really do 'binging'.
  • silverlining84
    silverlining84 Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Did my weekly weigh in today and wasn't expecting a loss at all since I ate around maintenance througout Easter weekend but BAM! Down another 0.5lbs. I consider this a win win
  • jkenwood
    jkenwood Posts: 2
    Options
    I didn't just eat the chocolate I ATE the chocolate arrrrrrr.

But it's ok because i compensated by enjoying the wonderful weather and went on walks with my family.

No harm indulging thats what life is for! If you make a poor food decision just get some exercise to compensate
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    I only ate food no candy or alcohol. Did I go overboard probably. But, it was worth it. No guilt.