Good men need a round of applause!

Options

Replies

• hopper602
    hopper602 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    great way to start the weekend knowing these amazing ladies appreciate me!!!!
  • SweetJoanne
    SweetJoanne Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes Blacklance I treat him good to we have a fantastic sex life he never has to go without, also I do nice things for him. I am going to see him next week and while he is at work I will clean his house, take his dog for a walk, cook him a nice supper, send him off to work in a happy satisfied way, then look after his needs again that night. It is give and take and nice to have a good man
  • SweetJoanne
    Options
    Yes Blacklance I treat him good to we have a fantastic sex life he never has to go without, also I do nice things for him. I am going to see him next week and while he is at work I will clean his house, take his dog for a walk, cook him a nice supper, send him off to work in a happy satisfied way, then look after his needs again that night. It is give and take and nice to have a good man
  • SweetJoanne
    Options
    April 25, 2014 3:17 PMYes Blacklance I treat him good to we have a fantastic sex life he never has to go without, also I do nice things for him. I am going to see him next week and while he is at work I will clean his house, take his dog for a walk, cook him a nice supper, send him off to work in a happy satisfied way, then look after his needs again that night. It is give and take and nice to have a good man
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    April 25, 2014 3:17 PMYes Blacklance I treat him good to we have a fantastic sex life he never has to go without, also I do nice things for him. I am going to see him next week and while he is at work I will clean his house, take his dog for a walk, cook him a nice supper, send him off to work in a happy satisfied way, then look after his needs again that night. It is give and take and nice to have a good man

Wow, 3 responses. I'm going to call you Triple J...ha ha

Seriously though, its no wonder he does the things you say he does.
    So, sex, sandwiches, and house cleaning?
    Maybe you two could teach a marriage course.
    Lucky lady, lucky guy.

You are clearly good people.
    I'm giving both of you a round of applause.
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options

Wow, 3 responses. I'm going to call you Triple J...ha ha

Seriously though, its no wonder he does the things you say he does.
    So, sex, sandwiches, and house cleaning?
    Maybe you two could teach a marriage course.
    Lucky lady, lucky guy.

You are clearly good people.
    I'm giving both of you a round of applause.
    Yeah, I especially like the part where it's his house, his dog, his needs.

Every marriage is a law unto itself, but that skeeves me right the eff out.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Some of us are just very shy and hard to meet!

And cute! Wouldn't you agree, bethany0504? :wink:

perhaps... :drinker:

Quickly, ask his credit score, the summary of his portfolio, if he owns or rents, how many vehicles and recreationals vehicles he has, and if his pool is above or below ground!

LOL!!!

You got it dude!!! No one is EVER gonna Smooch/leach/live/take what little money I have/whatever off me AGAIN!!!! EVER!!!! can you tell I've had a VERY BAD experience??? LOL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The best thing I heard on the topic was the speaker said "Men, you are NOT God's gift to women but you are God's gift to your wife." I cherish the cards that my wife wrote to me that were very heartfelt and I still like to read them from time to time.
    I can honestly say that I honored all my marriage vows.
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    In sickness and in health
    Till death do us part. 7/24/99-1/10/14
    I miss you sweetie
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mk48rlGbAt1qz4rgp.gif

Posted another thread, and it was so great to see all the women with awesome SO's, I just had to post this. On the forum much too often all we hear is about the "bad" guys. People need to know and appreciate that there are many good men out there!

giphy.gif
  • onefortyone
    onefortyone Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    The best thing I heard on the topic was the speaker said "Men, you are NOT God's gift to women but you are God's gift to your wife." I cherish the cards that my wife wrote to me that were very heartfelt and I still like to read them from time to time.
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie

This brought tears to my eyes and it is very sweet. You deserve a round of applause, or apple sauce, whichever :)
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie

My deepest condolences, I am so sorry for your loss. You were both lucky to have one another.
  • EricJonrosh
    EricJonrosh Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie

Wow. It says to "weep with those who weep," and sure enough I wept with you reading this.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie

Wow, that was amazingly beautiful. So sorry for your loss.
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie

It's very touching.
    I'm so sorry for your losss.
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Some of us are just very shy and hard to meet!

And cute! Wouldn't you agree, bethany0504? :wink:

perhaps... :drinker:

Quickly, ask his credit score, the summary of his portfolio, if he owns or rents, how many vehicles and recreationals vehicles he has, and if his pool is above or below ground!

Haha! First things first...is he breathing?

You need to work on your priorities! :angry:

I agree. First things first: Is he actually legally and socially available and is he willing to actually carry on an intelligent conversation and communicate regularly, on a daily basis?
  • Fullsterkur_woman
    Fullsterkur_woman Posts: 2,712 Member
    Options
    "For better for worse
    For richer or poorer
    I miss you sweetie
    Please accept my sincerest condolences; I can only imagine the sadness you must be experiencing. Thank you for pouring your heart out to us. I am so sorry for your loss.
  • KennaCanuck
    KennaCanuck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    When I read the dates on the fellow's posts that you are offering condolences for, she was 15 years old.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    When I read the dates on the fellow's posts that you are offering condolences for, she was 15 years old.

I believe those are the dates of their wedding and her passing.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

I believe those are the dates of their wedding and her passing.
    That's how I interpeted it as well.
  • Bun_Ya
    Bun_Ya Posts: 174
    Options
    Yes, we are out here. Unfortunately, few and far between.

Humble, yet confident. Kudos to you ladies that recognized a good man and chose him. I see too many women who get heartbroken, only to go back the SAME type of guy.

fedora-nod-o.gif