30 day shred results

Options
A month ago i decided to do something to kick start my weight loss. I went ahead and chose Jillian Micheal's 30 Day Shred. For me it was more like the 32 day shred. I took one day off because i ended up with really bad food poisoning and could not move and i ended up not doing it on Easter as well. My eating was not 100% perfect so I know that my results could have been even better if it was. In the end i ended up losing a total of 8 inches.
2 off waist
1 off stomach
3 off hips
1 off each thigh
I personally notice a difference in my arms, stomach, thighs, and back. I also have a pair of jeans that were super tight when i started but now i have wiggle room and need to wear a belt.
I would definitely do this program again and i would make sure i ate right so i could enjoy the full benefits.
Feel free to add me on here and Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbrIwSqU5GAUexhSmrQEoRg for my weight loss vlogs. I also made daily vlogs while doing the 30 day shred on there.

Day 1
30ds1F_zpsf38705b5.jpg

30ds1S_zpsc2ea3ee2.jpg

Day 30

30ds30F_zpsbd28394c.jpg

30ds30s_zps7460525a.jpg

jill_zps5a9b8cc1.jpg

Replies

• Sddysart
    Sddysart Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Omg...what a difference♥ You kicking this thing Down.......Keep up the good work lady!
  • slimzandra
    slimzandra Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    I just love you!! I just finished my 30 days today - Started with a MFP group on March 24th. Where were you to help me? LOL.

I too really enjoyed the DVD and the routines. I must admit I took off 9 days total. I also wasn't doing well dieting. I didn't take my measurements which I should have, because I do feel tighter and stronger. YOU look FANTASTIC!! Great JOB. I am motivated to keep going.

Congrats.
  • lindsaymarcin
    lindsaymarcin Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! I'm going to have to try that!! Awesome difference!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Awsome progress!!!!! I flunked out of Jillian:noway:
  • Belleartist
    Options
    Thanks everyone! If I would have known about the group I would have joined lol. I think i will start it again in June or July and eating right.
  • WendyZ82
    WendyZ82 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I see a huge difference. I'm currently on day 6 and you have motivated me to keep with it :smile:
  • sassyjae21
    sassyjae21 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    You look great, wonderful job :)
  • lorigrocks
    lorigrocks Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Amazing results...I'd love to give it a try...not sure if I can though cuz I do kickboxing 3 times a week?
  • Fitness_Lova
    Options
    Glad you got great results!!
  • Belleartist
    Options
    The workouts are 27 minutes so its easy to fit into your schedule
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    WOW great job!!
  • FitMe758
    FitMe758 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a fabulous smile in the after picture! I'm half way through 30ds. Thanks for posting the inspiration
  • operaprincess1
    operaprincess1 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great! I was just about to skip my 30 Day Shred today, but I am going to get that done now. What an inspiration!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB!! Im on day 5 and do much stronger.
  • strutdivastrut
    strutdivastrut Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Awesome change!
  • kmr0293
    kmr0293 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    great job
  • snazzyjazzy21
    snazzyjazzy21 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome! Great work :drinker:
  • kikilareggae
    kikilareggae Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Great progress!!! I love JM's 30 Day Shred! I'm doing her Ripped in 30- I started it last year but didn't get past week 2 before I started slacking but I'm going to finish it this time! i'm on week 3!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • amanstewa3
    amanstewa3 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Big change! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!