people who spend 2hrs/per day working out

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Beautifulbridgittlee7
    Beautifulbridgittlee7 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Break into smaller increments, get up earlier and do something active, or do something during lunch, and/or later on go for a swim or do a workout class or cardio machine/strength training, even gardening and walking the dog counts.
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I would love to work out 2 hours a day, but with work, commute, kids, husband, volunteer work, it just doesn't happen. I take my 1 hour a day and live with it.
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I do one hour after my son leaves on the bus and my daughter is watching Sesame Street. I do another hour before the bus comes in the afternoon and my daughter is on ABCMouse.com. Of course, this is strictly treadmill (with weights.)
  • Wilbur_NOLA
    Wilbur_NOLA Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I would love to work out 2 hours a day, but with work, commute, kids, husband, volunteer work, it just doesn't happen. I take my 1 hour a day and live with it.

Just wondering, why do you WANT to work out 2 hours a day? Is it a weight loss thing or do you just enjoy it that much?
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options

Just wondering, why do you WANT to work out 2 hours a day? Is it a weight loss thing or do you just enjoy it that much?

I love it.
  • Wilbur_NOLA
    Wilbur_NOLA Posts: 120 Member
    Options

I love it.

Great answer! Keep on keepin' on!

:)