3. anaesthetic cream
  • yellowlemoned
    yellowlemoned Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    wd40, a toilet plunger, and condoms. :)
  • dblaacker
    dblaacker Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I once bought tampons and hot sauce at WalMart...

Here are some ideas, though:

- a bike, duct tape, and car tires
    - acetone, hydrogen peroxide, and hydrochloric acid
    - water balloons and 3 gallons of milk
    - diapers, and copious amounts of wine
    - a treadmill and beer (gotta train for the beer mile - there's now a sub-5 minute record)
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    Be sure to dress in all black, black hoodies, goth make up would be a plus.

Hot dog buns
    Ketchup
    Rat poison
  • segastler
    segastler Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    diapers, condoms, and a pregnancy test. all while weeping.
  • sweetiememoirs
    sweetiememoirs Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Laxatives, Brownie Mix, & a Get Well Soon card.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    Shovel, garbage bags, chainsaw
  • jonlfischer
    jonlfischer Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    AMMO, PROPANE AND FERTILIZER
  • stef_monster
    stef_monster Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I get duct tape, Zip Ties and stocking masks there all the time an nobody ever says a thing.

Having worked at Walmart/ Sam's Club for over 5 years, I have to say that my soul was crushed so thoroughly after the first few days of my 'career' that I could ring up all these items mentioned so far and probably not even bat an eye. After an hour or two on checkout, you don't even realize what you're ringing up anymore. It's all just stuff you have to bag (or fit into boxes).

The worst customers are the ones that refuse to let your imagination run wild with whatever they're purchasing. The Walmart I worked at was in a small town in rural Tennessee, and people would go out of their way to tell cashiers ALL ABOUT their horrifying, disgusting medical conditions and EXACTLY what they planned to do with their purchases to rectify these issues. Many an innocent product was ruined for me. *shudder*
    I can't believe everyone missed this.....

1) coleman lantern fuel
    2) sudafed
    3) lithium batteries

Effn cops would be waiting at your car...promise you that one

ROFL Where did you get the idea that meth heads PAY for their supplies?! Sure, they had to pay for the Sudafed because our pharmacy required a valid government issued photo ID and a signature, but everything else they simply stole. More common was the theft of small, high value items (like batteries and makeup) that they would then return for store credit and use to 'purchase' meth supplies.

My favorite customers were the self-conscious alcoholics. Most of that town was extremely religious, and people would want you to double- or triple-bag their 12 pack of beer to try and hide the fact they were buying alcohol. They would then insist on carrying it by the handle on top, so it looked even more obvious and ridiculous. Kind of like wrapping a bicycle and putting it under a Christmas tree- they might not know what color it is, but you're not fooling anyone.
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Jalapeno, serrano and pablano peppers... just to watch them look it up on their laminated chart...
  • whovian67
    whovian67 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Dexter DVD, duct tape and bowie knife..
  • JamericanBoy
    JamericanBoy Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    A basket, lotion and a hose.

31099132.jpg
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    fava beans, a bottle of chianti and a large carving knife
  • GC527
    GC527 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    frozen corn dogs, lube and duct tape
  • bcoop911
    bcoop911 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I get duct tape, Zip Ties and stocking masks there all the time an nobody ever says a thing.

Having worked at Walmart/ Sam's Club for over 5 years, I have to say that my soul was crushed so thoroughly after the first few days of my 'career' that I could ring up all these items mentioned so far and probably not even bat an eye. After an hour or two on checkout, you don't even realize what you're ringing up anymore. It's all just stuff you have to bag (or fit into boxes).

The worst customers are the ones that refuse to let your imagination run wild with whatever they're purchasing. The Walmart I worked at was in a small town in rural Tennessee, and people would go out of their way to tell cashiers ALL ABOUT their horrifying, disgusting medical conditions and EXACTLY what they planned to do with their purchases to rectify these issues. Many an innocent product was ruined for me. *shudder*

1) coleman lantern fuel
    2) sudafed
    3) lithium batteries

ROFL Where did you get the idea that meth heads PAY for their supplies?! Sure, they had to pay for the Sudafed because our pharmacy required a valid government issued photo ID and a signature, but everything else they simply stole. More common was the theft of small, high value items (like batteries and makeup) that they would then return for store credit and use to 'purchase' meth supplies.

My favorite customers were the self-conscious alcoholics. Most of that town was extremely religious, and people would want you to double- or triple-bag their 12 pack of beer to try and hide the fact they were buying alcohol. They would then insist on carrying it by the handle on top, so it looked even more obvious and ridiculous. Kind of like wrapping a bicycle and putting it under a Christmas tree- they might not know what color it is, but you're not fooling anyone.

Jesus... way to get all serious... fun ruiner
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    black candles, a small ornate dagger and a book about how to keep goats
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options

1) coleman lantern fuel
    2) sudafed
    3) lithium batteries

ROFL Where did you get the idea that meth heads PAY for their supplies?!

i'm more interested in where he got the idea that everybody already knew how to make meth. i mean, i know i don't have a tv, but i'm sure Breaking Bad is not the only show on these days.... :huh: