How I lost 360lbs in 15 months

Options

Replies

• uhhhDoodle
    uhhhDoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    What a wonderful story and accomplishment for you!
  • debneeds2beskinny
    debneeds2beskinny Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I don't usually read the long posts - but yours was so compelling. congratulations, you look awesome and so happy. You are truly an inspiration.
  • Candi8099
    Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I am so fortunate to have read such a wonderful story. CONGRATULATIONS on your acheievements thus far Brian.
  • kaseynicole12
    Options
    WOW BRIAN!
    Your story is truly amazing and inspirational ~ thanks so much for sharing!!
  • LadyKT
    LadyKT Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Wow so awesome when someone from MFP makes national news! :flowerforyou:
  • pattycakes80
    pattycakes80 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    that is so amazing! i just finished reading it and it inspired me to check up on other success stories.

way to go, brian!
  • PJPrimrose
    PJPrimrose Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Amazing! A miracle combined with hard work and so much support! I wish you every happiness!
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
  • PrimalPixie
    PrimalPixie Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello, inspiration! What an amazing story. Be very proud of yourself. =)
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Holy Sh**, thats awsome man. Congrats on the success.
  • Karissa_Clohan
    Karissa_Clohan Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    That's excellent, Brian!

I bookmarked your thread to come back and read next time my motivation begins to fade, you're truly inspirational! :flowerforyou:
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    WOW Brian!!! Amazing!!! And what a blessing Jackie has been to you. :flowerforyou:
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    wow! amazing story.
  • RideHard2Live
    RideHard2Live Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Outstanding! Nice work!
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You did it! You set a goal and you stuck with it! Most people cannot do this, consider yourself a fighter!
  • fuzilojak
    fuzilojak Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Wow....that was an amazing story, Brian. Bravo!
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow way to overcome a obstacle or two! What an inspirational story of SUCCESS! Thank you for sharing. Keep it up and good luck on the rest of your journey and to living life to the fullest. You sound like a very special person who deserves the best!
  • vasairiah
    vasairiah Posts: 5,187 Member
    Options
    What an incredible journey and transformation. I'm so happy and proud of you. You look terrific!!
  • Murph1908
    Murph1908 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ok, I usually don't comment on topics that have gone even into the second page. But I had to comment here. This was the most inspiring story I've read on this site. Way to ****ing go.

I didn't need much more motivation for myself, but this may prompt me to reach out to a friend and try to inspire him. He's probably at 4 bills or so. He's the kind of guy that I don't know how he'll take it. He'll do anything to help a friend, but if you try to help him in this type of manner, he'll get angry. He has the martial arts skill to mess your world up too.

Thanks for the story, and best of luck for the future.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!