MAPLE SYRUP DIET/LEMON DIET

Options

Replies

• Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    I am impressed. I am not sure I would want to deal with the mess of a whole watermelon at that time of night. You are hard core!

well I eat quiet a bit and start cooking around that time- sometimes I come home and cook a whole big meal at 11something at night- I'm more of a night person- although work says I must be up at the office by 8.

it's exhuasting. But I much prefer to be doing things at that hour.

So yes- watermelon included- although usually it's only half ;) sometimes it's a special occasion.

Watermelon diet- that's what I'm doing this summer :D

One summer I pretty much ate only grilled chicken, watermelon and fresh pineapple. Had the worst tongue ulcers of my life but I loved every single meal.
  • whitneyrlester
    whitneyrlester Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've done the master cleanse before and it is ROUGH! I had very bad upset stomach with the cayenne pepper added to the maple syrup and lemon juice. It's not for the faint of heart that's for sure. Lemon water is actually pretty good for you though.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    34nlchj.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    I am impressed. I am not sure I would want to deal with the mess of a whole watermelon at that time of night. You are hard core!

well I eat quiet a bit and start cooking around that time- sometimes I come home and cook a whole big meal at 11something at night- I'm more of a night person- although work says I must be up at the office by 8.

it's exhuasting. But I much prefer to be doing things at that hour.

So yes- watermelon included- although usually it's only half ;) sometimes it's a special occasion.

Watermelon diet- that's what I'm doing this summer :D

One summer I pretty much ate only grilled chicken, watermelon and fresh pineapple. Had the worst tongue ulcers of my life but I loved every single meal.

oh god.

but citrius chicken is delicious- I love mango salsa chicken too.

pineapple would be fab. ONNOMNOMNOMNOM
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I've seen the price of maple syrup recently so can I swapped to treacle instead? Love both on my pancakes.
  • obum88
    obum88 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Well, I have heard it and tried it and felt I lost water weight and muscle and strength by staving myself. What I gained back was what I lost and more and flab. You will get further by realizing this a lifestyle change and fitness is to be as part of your life as eating. In my opinion, quick fixes are just that, quick! But they do not last. When you are getting paid to gain and lose weight you do a lot of things so I laugh cause beyonce got paid to do this and there are tons of people doing this to themselves for free.
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options
    I'm friends with MapleFlavoredMaiden on here...does that count?

Who do you think I wanted to pour the syrup on?

My thoughts exactly.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I've seen the price of maple syrup recently so can I swapped to treacle instead? Love both on my pancakes.

I've never heard of treacle, other than in the novel "Alice in Wonderland." I thought that was something that Lewis Carroll made up. Interesting...

I make my own syrup with brown sugar, so much cheaper and pretty tasty.
  • Jen800
    Jen800 Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Stahp.
  • BackInTheSaddle13
    BackInTheSaddle13 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I've heard of this. I think there is one where you add cayenne too?! Anyway, WHY does it work? Because your calorie deficit is insanely high from lack of food. There is no magic in the syrup/lemon combo!

Also, back in the day when I was looking for any way OTHER THAN diet and exercise to lose weight, I tried the honey and vinegar blend! SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN! I cannot smell vinegar to this day without wanting to vomit all over!

It's as true as it's ever been, no quick fixes! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly.

Can I join?
  • in4nomz
    in4nomz Posts: 230
    Options

My thoughts exactly.

Can I join?

The more the merrier! We should double check with her to make sure she's cool with us pouring syrup on her...but for some reason I don't think it'll be an issue. :wink:
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Maple syrup on a stack of flapjacks (or a sexy Canadian) is amazing.

This fad diet you're talking about is complete nonsense. Try my way. You'll be much happier.

I'm still waiting for you to pour your syrup on me baby
  • MapleFlavouredMaiden
    MapleFlavouredMaiden Posts: 595 Member
    Options

My thoughts exactly.

Can I join?

The more the merrier! We should double check with her to make sure she's cool with us pouring syrup on her...but for some reason I don't think it'll be an issue. :wink:

I'm ready for all the syrup.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    In...just in. :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Would boysenberry be too kinky?

Don't care, I likes what I likes.

How you doin'? :devil:
  • jennywenny11