What Did You Weigh In High School?

Options

Replies

• RainyDayProphet
    Options
    I was a well toned 163 when I graduated high school. I was a Dancer, Gymnast, & Martial Artist several hours a day.

I started dieting & exercising in August of 2010.

As of today, thank to the help of MFP, walking, & P90X I've lost 48 pounds.

I now weigh 164 (at the age of 33)!

Feels good to be me again!
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I graduated weighing about 112 and I am a little over 5'7"! I was very active, playing basketball and soccer year round. No way would I ever want or could i get back down to that weight. I would be completely pleased with about 130.
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    I played football and wrestled. Tried to get up to 185 during Football season and then had to get down to 165 for wrestling.
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I was 5'6 and 109lbs, anorexic and scared of what people thought of me. Especially my Father. Now I am with my Husband who says I look just as good now (187lbs) as I did back then! He told me I was dilusional when I thought I had to lose weight at 225lbs but has encouraged me since I want to.

I would never want to be as thin as I was in High School. I'm aiming for 135lbs tops (or bottoms depending on how you look at it).
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I was 220 at the start of the 8th grade and I got down to 160 by the start of my freshman year of high school. By the time I started college I got back up to around 270. I weighed in yesterday at 218.2 and I'm aiming for 130. My highest weight ever was 305 back in March a week or so before my daughter was born.
  • nextstepsailing
    Options
    Ditto - except my 30 year reunion
  • porcelain_doll
    porcelain_doll Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I weighed around 145 lbs. or so. Yes, I am shooting for that weight again, or something close to it. I had a great body back then and did not have to work for it! Quite the contrary now.
  • misslizz6958
    misslizz6958 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    In grade 9 I weighed 75 pounds. So no lol. When I graduated I was a very fit 110 and I wouldn't mind being that again, right now I'm hovering at 98 but am working on building muscle
    . I hate you. Lol
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    i'm currently 180.4 i graduated in 2004 and was at 160
  • KcFitCoach
    KcFitCoach Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I weighed about 115 in high school. I don't want to be that thin again. In college I weighed between 118 and 125 and that was my favorite weight to be. I was a size 4 and yet still had curves in the right places ;-). My dream weight is 125. But, I would be ecstatic to get to 130 and maintain that. I am 5'7" with small bone structure/small hips.
  • jodie_t
    jodie_t Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5'3" and was 105lbs in high school (called secondary school here). No way could I get down to that again, The food is sooo much better now, I don't live in a freezing house & I don't have teen metabolism any more! I wouldn't go back to that, even to be 105lbs again - it was a pretty grim lifestyle for most people right up 'til the late 60's in GB.
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    I was a profession ballet dancer in high school, size 0-2. WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BE THAT SIZE AGAIN, no matter how much my mom might like that!! :laugh:
  • hawaiiangirl96720
    Options
    High School.... my girlfriends and I always talked about how we were crazy to think we were "FAT". I'm 5'10" and on graduation day, weighed in at 155. Do I want to be that thin again, yes and no. Right now I'm shooting for a goal weight of 170 and will see at that point if I need to trim down more. My doctor says 175 is a good weight, but of course we want a little "wiggle room".
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,177 Member
    Options
    Senior year I weighed between 112 and 117 and I am a tad shy of 5'6". Now twenty plus years later and two kids I am 125 with my goal being between 118 and 123...Almost there!!
  • vandy29
    vandy29 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was 160 when I graduated....got down to 135 the first semester of college.
  • cddavis04
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and a half I was 250ish in high school. My smallest weight ever 222 I reached on my first diet in the 8th grade( I wasn't my full height then so I was still a size 18. The same size I was at 250 in high school) I am now 285 or lower( my weigh-in is tomorrow). My goal is be to get back to my high school weight this summer when I graduate from nursing school and to next year 2012 surpass my all time lowest weight. My ultimate goal is 165. I figure it will take between 3- 5 years to reach it.
  • blazin_j
    Options
    I wrestled 102 lbs in 10th and 11th grade. I'm now 5'10" and weigh 177 (down 10 lbs).

I didn't realize how skinny I must have been until I measured my 15 year old daughter's height and weight the other day. She's very fit, 5'5" and 125 lbs. Amazing how much our weigh can change once "we're grown up".
  • TaneeisFitforLife
    Options
    I was about 180 at the end of high school
  • marniehodges
    Options
    In high school I weighed 110 and I'm 5'8"! After I had my first daughter, I dropped back down to 113 and then a few years later I had twin girls and never did I see those low numbers again. Looking back at pics of myself, I would never again want to be that thin. I don't really know why I was...I ate anything I wanted. I must have just really good metabolism bach then. I will be thrilled if I can get to 140'ish!
  • modernfemme
    modernfemme Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I am currently at 145, and all flubber. In high school i was 112, but all bone.Soo I want to be a sexy 120-125. Never would i want to be a 112 again....

Ditto. Except I'm 167 currently :/