20 year olds? I've got 60 to 75 lbs. to lose :)

Options

Replies

• aarikadanielle
    Options
    I'm 21 and had about 60-70 pounds to lose! I've lost about half of that feel free to add me :)
  • JMWaggoner
    JMWaggoner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    22 years old. In college I got up to 220....joined Jenny Craig and got down to 170. Now I'm back up to 240 and ready to get rid of all this. I need to lose about 90lbs and could use all the motivation I can get. Please add me!
  • xxadidnac
    Options
    20 with 50lbs to lose! Feel free to add me ! love inspiration!
  • Yagisama
    Yagisama Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    You young people don't know how good you have it with sites like MFP. Back in my day, we had to motivate each other via carrier pigeon. And most of the time, by the time the carrier pigeon arrived, it was already too late!
  • lmojica11
    lmojica11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    27 with 80lbs to lose maybe more. add me
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    22 and 80 to lose anyone can add me!
  • retropactum
    retropactum Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    23 with 80-100 lbs to lose
  • klogetsfit_
    klogetsfit_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and aiming to lose around 75 lbs overall. ADD ME, friends! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • calabrian812
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm Lo! I'm 21, and I've got 69 pounds to lose! I love cooking and have a nack for finding healthy snacks and meals that don't make you feel like you're missing out. (Too much) I'm super excited about this journey towards a better healthier life. If any one needs support or recipe ideas, I'm here for you!:)
  • jscanlon922
    jscanlon922 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 27 and live in VA also. I started needing to lose at least 40 lb. to be at a healthy weight. So far, I've lost 25 lb. some of which was lost prior to joining mfp. Feel free to add me. I use mfp all the time, but think it's about time I found some buddies too. :)
  • picketlines
    picketlines Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 25 with about 50 pounds to lose! I've been on MFP for a while but have yet to add any friends. I'd be happy to cheer you on!
  • ashleynburk
    ashleynburk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I'm 20 and I'd like to lose 100+ lbs. A huge undertaking, I know, but I think I'm finally in the right mindset and place to go for it. I could use some motivators and cheerleaders so add me if you'd like! :)
  • rachelb1202
    Options
    Can't seem to lose any weight! I'm on week 7 of t25, the 1st few weeks I lost 5 lbs (water weight). I started out on a 1200 cal diet but did some research and found out that it's probably too low so I increased it to 1540 calories. I do t25 everyday although sometimes I do the modified version but I give it my all, I also have been walking usually 2-3 times a week about 5-6 miles and trying to eat back what I burn. I'm 33 and currently weigh 187. Can someone please help mr figure out why I'm not losing, I'm so frustrated and ready to give up!
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello! I will be 24 in September always looking for more support. I have about 100 pounds to lose. Feel free to add!
  • Twignasty
    Twignasty Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I'm turing 25 this year and I have about 30 more pounds to lose. Feel free to add and let's keep our days going strong! Anyone is free to add as well. I love seeing new faces and new ideas being brought to my page. :D
  • BeTheChange352
    BeTheChange352 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 and I need to lose around 90 pounds overall, but in the past I have lost 60 pounds. all are welcome to add!
  • tautailgate
    tautailgate Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    23 with about 25-35 pounds to lose! I'd love to add more people too; feel free to friend me :D
  • TiffanyJole
    TiffanyJole Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm 25 and with the support of MyFitnessPal would like to lose 100lbs! Feel free to add me. :)
  • SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Heya! I'm 20 years old, 5'7", 210. I was down to 196 about 2 years ago but some things happened in my life and I gained almost all the weight back (I started at 213.) So now I'm back on the wagon and dealing with life :)

I'm looking to weigh about 175.

Add me! :)
  • LucasEVille
    LucasEVille Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    26 years old and I want to lose 165lbs in total by the time I've finished. Feel free to add me anyone :)