Allons-y!

Options

Replies

• Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    Options
    For my Trek/Sherlock friends:

cumberbatch_shower_scene_zps75c56b2b.jpg

Meh! Show me pictures of most of the Doctors female companions in the shower or a bikini and I would be interested. wait.gif
  • Laerai
    Laerai Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    tumblr_m6lbelg6wP1qbrw9j.gif

Love this. Nine was awesome :) All of them are in their own special way.

The Doctor Donna was actually the best, though.
    tumblr_mm8ervSeKr1soe9w9o1_400.gif

I LOVE Donna. So many people thought she was whiny, but I thought she was hilarious.

I MOURNED 9. So hard. It took me awhile to love 10. I'm almost to loving 11.

I hated Donna at first, but by the end, oh my heart....

Also, feel free to friend me! New Whovian (currently at Series 6 of the new Who). Also HUGE Harry Potter dork, Cosplayer, Legend of Zelda, Firefly, DDR, general Fantasy geek.
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    She had too much attitude for me to hate her, I loved seeing him with a companion who called him out on everything & got so many jabs in as well.
  • kmorgan221
    kmorgan221 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I liked 9, but really loved 10. However it only took the second episode of 11 for me to forget 10.

"No HUMAN gets to talk to me today." - That's the moment I knew he'd be great. Of course 10 episodes later his monologe at Stonehedge sealed the deal.

Now let's see what 12 can do.
  • HelloSweetie81
    HelloSweetie81 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! Feel free to add me, no matter what form of geekery you practice.
  • Elizabeth_Darcy
    Elizabeth_Darcy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm a Whovian, a Ravenclaw, and many shades of geek inbetween.

I love seeing The Doctor with a companion that calls him out on his nonsense. I think the mad man with a box needs that sort of checks and balances.
  • xxghost
    xxghost Posts: 4,697 Member
    Options
    Came here for the Doctor Who, staying for the general nerdiness.

I want to be best friends with all of you.

davidtennanthugyourightnow.gif?w=547
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I'll just put this out there like I do on all DW threads, and will probably sadly get no responses.

Any Big Finish fans in the house?
  • TheDoctorDonna10
    Options
    Came here for the Doctor Who, staying for the general nerdiness.

I want to be best friends with all of you.

davidtennanthugyourightnow.gif?w=547

Love! Big hugs to all of you Whovians! I'll happily hug the Potterheads, bookworks, nerds, geeks, misfits & just general weirdos too! :bigsmile:
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options
    just received my 10th doctor dress and tardigan...for work....I think I qualify

also a big comic book nerd (free comic book day is saturday)

feel free to add me =)
  • nictheman
    nictheman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Oh god I love everything about this topic!!!!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Like the motto most companions live by, I just RUN! Man...that was horribly cheesy. I ran a Doctor Who virtual 5k and got a really cool medal. Of all my medals, that's my fave!

Geek to the core!
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Oh god I love everything about this topic!!!!

aUIxqXl.gif
  • xxghost
    Options
    Like the motto most companions live by, I just RUN! Man...that was horribly cheesy. I ran a Doctor Who virtual 5k and got a really cool medal. Of all my medals, that's my fave!

Geek to the core!

Whoa, that sounds incredible!
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I would have been really sad if this wasn't a Doctor Who thread! I love love him!!! I started with 11. I totally did like a Doctor Who marathon, starting with 9, to catch up. I can't wait to see 12!!!!
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    drwho8_zps2eafcb6c.jpg

am totally in love with this thread :heart:
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    Options

Geek to the core!

where is this race held, how much to paticipate, what date, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE
  • xxghost
    Options
    I would have been really sad if this wasn't a Doctor Who thread! I love love him!!! I started with 11. I totally did like a Doctor Who marathon, starting with 9, to catch up. I can't wait to see 12!!!!

I'm glad you went back and got Nine! He is my favorite. :) I'm so bummed when people skip him!
  • Kekibird
    Kekibird Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options

Geek to the core!

where is this race held, how much to paticipate, what date, I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE

It's a group on Facebook and it's virtual so you can run it anywhere in space and time.

69b0a495-6b1e-4039-a954-d7f9d82dfe74_zps49844b11.jpg

Here's a picture of the medal we got for our first Doctor Who virtual run.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/362677597172367/

Looks like next medal is a Cyberman medal.
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options

I'm glad you went back and got Nine! He is my favorite. :) I'm so bummed when people skip him!

Thank you!!! I like both 9 and 10, the same. There's things about both of them that makes them irresistible to me, lol!