Need Advice for Rapid Butt Growth

Options

Replies

• AnIrishLibra
    AnIrishLibra Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    <searches Google Images for "more cushion for the pushin'" on work PC>
    :noway:
    <immediately closes browser and whistles non-conspicuously like nothing happened...>

Good gracious! I can only imagine. LOL. If I weren't at work myself... curiosity would kill the cat.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    What's going on May 13th that requires rapid butt growth?

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

I'm sure you can understand the dire nature of my question now.

PM, I work in a plastic surgeons office in your area.

He's not certified to do buttock injections but will do them. You do have to lay flat for 7 days, so please don't delay.

Hmm. Okay, sending you a PM now.
  • MagnumBurrito
    MagnumBurrito Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Main lift: Low bar back squats with heavy weight. Squeeze and hold your butt and abs as hard as you can throughout the lift. Every other day.

Assistance lift: BW lunges (tons of 'em, like 50 with each leg / day)

Bored at work: Flex and hold.
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Main lift: Low bar back squats with heavy weight. Squeeze and hold your butt and abs as hard as you can throughout the lift. Every other day.

Assistance lift: BW lunges (tons of 'em, like 50 with each leg / day)

Bored at work: Flex and hold.

^^^ Follow This!!! Keep squeezing every day while you are walking, lunging, eating except sleep!!
  • princessofredrock
    princessofredrock Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I agree that you are fit and beautiful! Your hubby will be all over you like a bear to honey! Don't you fret! ; )

That said I do squats and Brazil Butt Lift dvd's regularly oh and climb lots of stairs! I have lost 8 inches on my hips and 4 on my thighs! I have worked very hard to tighten things as I lost weight and inches.

Your hubby would have to be bonkers to not appreciate how hard you have been working!

Have fun and be proud of yourself and your body! :flowerforyou:
  • RushBabe_214
    Options

Well you see my husband has been deployed for a few months and while he's been done I've been doing my lifting and keeping a calorie deficit and what have you but, tragically, I've gone from 36-28-40 to 36-26-38! That's a whole two inches off the butt and that will simply just not fly. I wanted to be amazing when he saw me again but instead I'll be lacking in the booty department!

He's not certified to do buttock injections but will do them. You do have to lay flat for 7 days, so please don't delay.

You're drumming up business for someone not certified to do butt injections?

Seriously?!?

*facepalm*
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Seriously?!?

*facepalm*

I don't see how that really involves you. Op asked for ALL suggestions.
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Donkey Booty Extreme sounds like a fetish DVD from a crazy Mexican party. I'll take a dozen if the girl is hot.
  • kducky22
    kducky22 Posts: 276 Member
    Options

Seriously?!?

*facepalm*

ummmm... please for the love of God, DO NOT DO THIS WITH SOMEONE UNLICENSED! OP, this is a fine quick fix, but if your going to do it, make sure you do it with someone who is licensed and does it regularly...

http://nypost.com/2014/03/11/beautician-killed-client-with-silicon-butt-injection-cops/
  • Edmond_Dantes
    Edmond_Dantes Posts: 185 Member
    Options

Seriously?!?

*facepalm*

I don't see how that really involves you. Op asked for ALL suggestions.

What does he inject?
  • NoLimitFemme
    NoLimitFemme Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Yes the website I'm giving is probably a sexist website but it made for an interesting read for me one day. It broke a lot of stuff down from a booty loving MAN's perspective. I too have a husband that loves my booty so I definitely understand why it's so important to get the shape/size of it right.

Check out this --- http://assmatrix.com/buildabooty2.htm

Personally --- I do heavy weights twice a week on my legs/booty including squats, calf, raises, leg presses, and glute extension machines, etc. I also do 3 types of machine cardio ... (inclined) ellipitical, stairmaster, and the Jacobs ladder. I've found that working the machines with an incline are a great way to exercise the glutes. I'm 5'4 and my measurements are... 39-31-41

Good luck! and happy homecoming (I know how important those first few days are as well).
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Squats (Romanian, sumo, pistol, split, etc… switch it up)
    Lunges
    Weighted donkey kicks
    Straight leg kick backs
    Weighted glute bridges
    Side to side jump squats
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Barbell glute bridges and hip thrusts will do a serious number on your backside!! I second doing tons of lunges as well. Squats are awesome just be sure you're engaging you glutes properly or you'll just add inches to your quads instead. (If you don't have regular access to a barbell you can do dumbbell or bodyweight glute bridges and hip thrusts as well - those are the main moves for Strong Curves which is focused on building a great posterior).
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Donkey Booty Extreme sounds like a fetish DVD from a crazy Mexican party. I'll take a dozen if the girl is hot.

feat. pit bull and your favorite reggaeton artists.
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    hip-thrust.jpg
    ?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    So all these suggestions (minus the injections) are going to be ways for her to add 1-2 inches in just under 2 weeks? Just wanted to be clear on that
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    oh my gawd ppl do you even...math?

she has lost more weight in her waist than in her donk. inches I mean. this will give the illusion that her *kitten* has grown. from his perspective it will look like she has more donk.

proportions, they are working for you.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    I'll need pictures before I offer proper advice.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    hip-thrust.jpg
    ?

Why does she not have shoes on! That's definitely going to get her kicked out.

And ew.

In for suggestions.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I'll need pictures before I offer proper advice.

It's sad that this didn't come until page 2.