5'6/5'7 women results please share

Options

Replies

• Ttlklutz
    Ttlklutz Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    BUMP! I am 5'7 and dying to see more pictures! I have lost 10 pounds so far and have 51 more pounds til my first goal then probably another 20-30 after that. I will most likely post a "during" picture in a few weeks :) My start weight is 211 current is 201.8...okay so almost 10 pounds lol
  • HappilyRubina
    HappilyRubina Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    If this doesn't motivate someone, I don't know what will!
  • fknlardarse
    fknlardarse Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • soberlicious
    soberlicious Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg

this makes me REALLY happy to see! congratulations! felicidades! mazel tov <3.
  • MJ0214
    MJ0214 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You all look awesome!!!
  • dlionsmane
    dlionsmane Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Yes - Lets keep this one going!! 5'7" SW 216 - CW 171.8 and I weighed around 190 when I was in a 14

<
    Prgress in the profile pic.

Latest photo here:
    33383351_8812.jpg
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    BUMP Love this thread!
  • Nadal1991
    Nadal1991 Posts: 13
    Options
    At the risk of being thought of weirdly, I want to post my success story in the opposite direction...

I am recovered from anorexia. It's been a long, hard road, and I still have really tough mental days, but I'm proud of how much I've overcome and the health I have restored. MFP has been so helpful for me so I can keep myself in check to make sure that I'm getting enough nutrition, and the accountability of my open diary helps. In the first two pictures, I was 79lbs and 94lbs... those were taken 5-6 years ago. The last two I am between 120-125. Now that I'm maintaining, I rarely weigh myself - I gauge it by how my clothes fit. I haven't looked at these pictures side by side until now... it really makes me see how good health looks on me!

1-horz-horz.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful but more importantly healthy. This is the first time I've seen this kind of success story and just wanted to say how Inspirational I think you are :)
  • mazmol
    mazmol Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    On the left I was 30 years old and about 340 pounds. On the right, I am 46 and about 135-140 pounds. I'm 5'7".

34fa2bd8-b0f2-42c9-93d3-fe8f8d02f209_zps077cd5f0.jpg

Wow, amazing job! :)

Amazing :-)
  • AnnaZimm70
    AnnaZimm70 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

1-horz-horz.jpg

You look absolutely beautiful but more importantly healthy. This is the first time I've seen this kind of success story and just wanted to say how Inspirational I think you are :)

I completely agree. You look great. Thanks for posting!
  • Ttlklutz
    Options
    bump
  • Ttlklutz
    Options
    bumpity bump bump
  • asherka
    asherka Posts: 65
    Options

1-horz-horz.jpg

Wow, such a huge change. You look amazing and healthy now. Great job!
  • sjkcwatson
    sjkcwatson Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and lost 40 lbs last year and have kept it off since July. I still track daily, but only weigh every week or two or whenever the whim hits. If I'm up a little then I exercise a little more or eat a little less. If I'm getting too low then I eat a little more. So far I've managed to float in a 5 lb range. Most of my exercise is walking. I haven't had a pop since Jan last year and drink lots of water and tea when I want something more (or a glass of milk here nad there). I have treats almost daily (more in maintenance than I did when loosing), but in moderation and try to keep lots of fruits and veggies. You can do it - just be consistant. You can see my progress in my profile pic.
  • tink11464
    tink11464 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" - - the pic on left is me at our daughter's wedding in August 2012 (weighing 348lbs). I started to work on my weight loss in February 2013 and have lost 87lbs to date -- pic on right is this past January (weighing 276lbs). I am down another 15lbs and have to do a new pic soon :)

348to276_zps1fbaf8ea.png
  • Sandiedreamer
    Options

1-horz-horz.jpg

I hope you don't mind me saying but you look so much happier now. Its not just your smile, its your eyes too. Congratulations on what must have been a very difficult journey for you. Inspirational.
  • bbail1e
    bbail1e Posts: 11
    Options
    I am on DAY 1 of my weight-loss, healthy living change... I just found out I get $200 for attending the YMCA at my job PLUS all of you guys look FANTASTIC. 8-) 8-)

This has been a great start so far!!! MOTIVATION MAY
  • Tracey_B_72
    Tracey_B_72 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    <<<
    my profile picture shows my change

SW - 177
    CW - 149
    GW - 147

At 177lbs I was wearing a UK 16 (US 14) at my CW I'm in a skinny UK 12 (US 10) I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever get to this size.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Left pic is Day 1 @ 181.5lbs, 32%BF
    Right pic is Day 107 (Today) @ 177.5lbs, 22.5%BF

72f25a8d-714b-4bb8-8536-65d6bd3ff572_zps9c6fd37b.jpg
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Nice job ladies!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!