Do you get hit on?

Replies

• Illini_Jim
    Illini_Jim Posts: 419 Member
    No. And that includes women, men and certain other mammalians.
  • jvnewberry
    jvnewberry Posts: 81 Member
    Yes. It's very flattering for a man of my years.
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    I get hit on sometimes. I guess around 4 or 5 times a year. I don't think that's bad considering I never go out without my partner.
  • JDubIsShrinking
    JDubIsShrinking Posts: 207 Member
    Just had this conversation with a friend...
    I can't seem to tell the difference between a guy being friendly, and a guy being flirty. Unless it's blatant (like the guy that holla'd at me from across the Panera parking lot...).
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Sometimes I blatantly see it, other times, my son tells me I'm getting hit on by whomever and I'm like: naaahhhhh and he's like: um Yes you are mom! then I grin and maybe flirt back to have some fun... depending on the guy I might just say: ewwwwww..... LOL!!!

one time we were out with his friend, his friend's dad (visiting from another state) happened to join us and we were chatting. when my son and I were alone after, I asked him: was Anthony's dad flirting with me? and my son was like: well DUH wasn't it obvious?!?!? I wasn't totally sure but maybe thought so.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Oh yes, my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ011kOGb9mj0_iWJuI1ai6bAbVMNaDoqMPt3bTFpagRlWq3kdxIg

Edited to add this tasty gem ^
  • Phildog47
    Phildog47 Posts: 255 Member
    All the time, at least once/week! And it sucks... because I have been married 20 years. (They were never around when I was single)
  • CaitlinW19
    CaitlinW19 Posts: 431 Member
    I'm sure there are women who don't even know they are being hit upon. There are also women who, if a guy says hello, THINK he is hitting on them. I quit talking to women I don't know a long time ago to avoid the confusion.

This. Totally true. I never notice if I get looks or whatever but I'm told I do once in a while. I agree there are people that ALWAYS think they are being hit on and in reality...they are probably only right a small portion of the time. Most girls that wear fake engagement rings I would put in this category.
  • lmmathis86
    lmmathis86 Posts: 223 Member
    I dont anymore but i also dont go out...But I think its because when you reach a certian age group people dont walk up to you and try to pick you up. It's not that your not being found attractive it's that people do grow up and act like aldults at some point in time! If i'am at the store I dont expect to have some guy approch me and try to pick me up, if i'm at a club I dont expect it...but I could see where it would be more likely to be given a smile...or asked to dance. Idk I could be wrong on this too.
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    I don't think I do, honestly. I have social anxiety, so I steer clear of people anyways, lol.
  • molonlabe762
    molonlabe762 Posts: 411 Member
    All the time, by old ladies who come in for the check ups
  • mralmayes
    mralmayes Posts: 325 Member
    Not as much as I used to...and if I do...most of the time i don't even realize it.
  • Mallyycatt
    Mallyycatt Posts: 118 Member
    I can never tell when i am... i just think that everyone's being super friendly, and my friends have to point out that i'm being hit on. .. lol i guess i don't know how to 'take a hint' in that department.
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    I never got hit on before I was married now I get hit on all the time...Maybe its the ring?
  • alaskamatteson
    alaskamatteson Posts: 95 Member
    What? Me? Get hit on? :laugh:
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Sadly
    c_zps106b63c2.gif
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Never. Ever. Nevernevernev. What gives? Is it the creepy grin or my generally pantsless appearance?
  • Keiras_Mom
    Keiras_Mom Posts: 844 Member
    I only get hit on by 70+ year old men. Not that I have anything against older men, but it might be nice to have someone my own age show some interest. Just for the ego factor, since I'm married, though DH sometimes tells me other guys are checking me out. I think he just wants to make me feel more attractive so he'll get some action. :blushing:
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    I never get hit on. If I'm out somewhere, it's always my friends that get hit on, even if they're married. I've been told on more than one occasion that I am seem very confident and am intimidating... I'm wondering if that actually means I look like a rhymes-with-witch? :laugh:
  • You're kidding, right? Me?