Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    This is interesting. There are so many pretty girls on here and yall arent getting hit on by the opposite sex? Im Not as pretty as a lot of the women on here but even though i am married i still get hit on quite a bit.

Its probably about attitude. The way you present yourself. I try to preset myself in a positive and clean fashion.

Um.......Yea :sick: That kind of insinuates I am not presenting myself well, or in a 'positive or clean fashion'. Wow :ohwell:

I prefer them a little dirty ifykwim.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I actually do get hit on by older ladies sometimes.I always get really embarrassed and smile.

:blushing:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    This is interesting. There are so many pretty girls on here and yall arent getting hit on by the opposite sex? Im Not as pretty as a lot of the women on here but even though i am married i still get hit on quite a bit.

Its probably about attitude. The way you present yourself. I try to preset myself in a positive and clean fashion.

Um.......Yea :sick: That kind of insinuates I am not presenting myself well, or in a 'positive or clean fashion'. Wow :ohwell:

I prefer them a little dirty ifykwim.

:wink: I think I can decode that
  • MrsJennaKwasniewski
    MrsJennaKwasniewski Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I don't really pay to much attention to if I get hit on or not...I am always making people laugh and I have no problem speaking to anyone no matter how hot or not they are. Often I don't even realize if they are hitting on me or not but when I DO realize it then *kitten* gets weird and I feel like I can't be myself. When I was single it was different but now its like...great I can't talk to this person anymore cause I don't wanna give off vibes unintentionally
  • beleeLafter
    Options
    Ummmmmmmm.........never.....but I'm old and a silly goofball :P
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    I'll confess, I do get hit on quite often, by both men and women. I always have my ring on, so it's not that. My hubs says that it has a lot to do with personality, often more so than it does to do with looks.

I wouldn't doubt the personality part of it you, though the looks department is pretty nice reflection in the eyes as well...

Aw, thanks! :blushing:
  • babyj0
    babyj0 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Not as much as before. I moved out with my boyfriend almost a year ago, so I don't go out AS MUCH as I used to (by choice). Also I don't put much effort on makeup and clothes lately.. unless I'm going out with my boyfriend. :embarassed: I need to stop being lazy, but I'm not asking for attention either. :tongue:
  • suremeansyes
    suremeansyes Posts: 962 Member
    Options
    Online? Yes.

In person? Nevuuuhhhhhh.

ETA: Oh wait, I just figured it out. Probably because I'm a major B word.
  • itsfatum
    itsfatum Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Attractiveness is not all about physique. All I can see is your profile photos, and in them you don't seem confident, outgoing and fun. You look bland and unmemorable. Looking happy, confident and healthy is what makes a person stand out and, therefore, get hit on. It's the law of state transference. What you feel, people feel.
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Guys will "hit on" me virtually, or over text. -___- Never has a guy been gutsy enough to hit on me in person.
    Girls will compliment me, but guys.... nothing.

Only grandma's, my momma, and my boss tell me I'm handsome. Others, nothing.

Sad panda.

BUULLLL SSSSHHH***TTT.
  • wheird
    Options
    Online? Yes.

In person? Nevuuuhhhhhh.

ETA: Oh wait, I just figured it out. Probably because I'm a major B word.

doesn't matter, you're drinking craft beer.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    It's not a dating site . . . Hot or not . . . Creeps!!! . . . Do you get hit on . . .
  • wheird
    Options
    It's not a dating site . . . Hot or not . . . Creeps!!! . . . Do you get hit on . . .

Wanna get a beer and browse hot profiles?
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options

Wanna get a beer and browse hot profiles?

You read my creep'n mind, bro
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    Never. But I try as hard as I can to be as sinfully ugly and unapproachable as possible. Try to walk and talk like Lurch.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    No, I don't get hit on...mostly b/c I am married (wedding ring) and have 2 little kids (with me most of the time). I do catch men staring at my butt though...does that count?
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Not that I notice
  • nomad1966
    nomad1966 Posts: 74
    Options
    Nah.... I do intimidate people because I've this Worf scowl thing going on all the time. I blame recessive genes for my furled brow.

But, I'm married to my high school sweetheart still after almost 25 years so I'm more than content....quite happy actually.
  • bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    At gigs sometimes. But most of time I don't know that I'm being hit on because I'm stupid.

Hahaha, so true!