Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Yes. I tend to ignore/snap on them.
    I must have an approachable face... But I'm a total beyotch if they try harder. See just approachable I am THEN.

The trick is finding the drunken and incoherent beyotches . . .
    Not sure who in their right mind would go jogging/running/walking when drunk. I hope no one.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I must have an approachable face... But I'm a total beyotch if they try harder. See just approachable I am THEN.

The trick is finding the drunken and incoherent beyotches . . .:tongue:
    Nice edit.
    Sniped ya ;)
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options

The trick is finding the drunken and incoherent beyotches . . .:tongue:
    Nice edit.
    Sniped ya ;)

:blushing:
  • embrace_the_dark_side
    Options
    Here's the truth - 99% of people don't get hit on and when they DO get hit on in person and it has nothing to do with being attractive. For the most part, we are conditioned that it is inappropriate to do that in public. However, if you are in certain places where it is acceptable to flirt and you're not getting hit on then there are issues.

I don't get hit on but I shamelessly make a move if I want to get to know someone better. I find that (as long as you do it without being a complete weirdo) people react positively to positive attention.
  • AmandaLY17
    AmandaLY17 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Not typically (or at least not that I've noticed)
    However one situation stands out in my mind (permanently scarred lol) Where I was at a concert with my husband and this very drunk (married) woman was hitting on me... like over the top hitting on me.... "Are you a bad girl' (Read this in your most seductive, low throaty voice possible) "I like bad girls"

LOL.

Well ARE you? Way to leave everyone hanging.

LOL, I dont think I answered her either!
  • gunshowgreg
    gunshowgreg Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    No I don't get hit on really unless I'm on MFP

Same here.

cool a support group lol. By the way I like that photo of the map you have nerds unite!
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Not sure who in their right mind would go jogging/running/walking when drunk. I hope no one.

Best hangover cure there is
  • Lilly_the_Hillbilly
    Lilly_the_Hillbilly Posts: 914 Member
    Options

Wrong wrong wrong. Laying still for 24 hours is.
  • angelzxy321
    angelzxy321 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I get told I'm cute/beautiful/gorgeous/beautiful eyes, etc all the time. Not sure if that counts as being hit on. I do not go to bars or clubs often so this usually happens in random places like walking on the streets, or while in transit, or restaurants if I'm alone and sometimes even when I'm not. Even so for some reason it's almost never by anyone I'm interested in...soooo it still feels as if it's a no. lol. I thought this would go away when I got heavier and older but it didn't. Reduced but still happens.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

I don't drink, I wouldn't know :cry:
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    No, I never get hit on. Maybe once in the last 5-6 years.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    O.O

I find this hard to believe.
    But I believe you because you're you. Had anyone else that looks JUST LIKE YOU said this, I would not believe them.

Does that make any sense? LOL
  • _Lovely77_
    Options
    O.O

But I believe you because you're you. Had anyone else that looks JUST LIKE YOU said this, I would not believe them.

haha you're too cute, yes that makes perfect sense. You know me though and you know that when approached by strangers I usually get rude and intrusive comments about my looks. I talked once of a guy who was hitting on me when my daughter was with me and he kept stepping forward every time I took a step back, remember? lol but that was the only time in years.
  • SunofaBeach14
    Options

Wrong wrong wrong. Laying still for 24 hours is.

What? No writhing?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    O.O

haha you're too cute, yes that makes perfect sense. You know me though and you know that when approached by strangers I usually get rude and intrusive comments about my looks. I talked once of a guy who was hitting on me when my daughter was with me and he kept stepping forward every time I took a step back, remember? lol but that was the only time in years.
    Oh my god, yes I remember that post lolol.
    He sounds like a total creep o.o
  • Trad_Barbie
    Trad_Barbie Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    You could be like me and just not notice it, unless it's really blatant.
    According to my friends I'm the one that gets hit on the most, but I seriously don't notice. **shrug** From where I stand it seems to me that they get the attention more. :tongue:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Nope, not ever. Perhaps my Resting B*tch Face keeps them away.
  • _Lovely77_
    Options

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options

I have heard of this. I have been told a time or two that I look like the "don't F with me" type. :laugh:

Apparently I do, too :drinker:
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    No. 55 year old grandpas aren't exactly high on anyones "hit on" list.