Vixen&Foxes: Valentine's Challange

Options
Hi everybody! :) I hope you made it over from the 15 by 2011 group! Now that we have a group name, we can try to stick together and help each other reach our goals in 2011!! :)

If you would like to be included in the spreadsheet, all I need is Current weight, and Goal weight for Valentine's day! Then whenever you post an updated weight in this thread, you'll get updated!

We are going to try to post workout and eating challenges as we go. Feel free to add anything you want, we all need new ideas to keep us going :)

Welcome!

Replies

• Yoni101
    Yoni101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Count me in! Yoni101
    Current weight: 161
    Valentine's Day weight: 149 (Feb 13th 42 b-day)

I feel like it is such a long way from my overall goal, but I know all the hard work will pay off!

Yoni
  • srsimon
    srsimon Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Joining as many V-day challenges as possible to have lots of challenges, supporters, and motivation.

SW: 141.6
    GW: 130
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I found you!! I'm starting at 189. I am sad to admit, that I did gain over the holiday. In 6 weeks, I would love to get to about 179. so 10 pounds in 6 weeks, is less than 2 pounds a week!
    Valentine's day will be here in no time! I'm ready to get this party started.
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    This is so cool, mind if I join?

My V-day goal is going to be 125. I'm starting at 130.

L.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

starting weight 180 goal 170. Thanks for doing the spreadsheet. Good luck to all MFP friends.

Carrie
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I'm going for 12 pounds by Valentine's day.

I'm switching to my new scale today. It says I weigh 2 pounds more than what my old scale says. I thought about just subtracting 2 pounds everytime, but then I feel like I'm cheating. hahahah

So, I'm starting at 209 hoping for 197.

I'm going to wait for a few more people to make it over from the old post before I start the spread sheet. Probably Monday since that was our wiegh in day for the old group.
  • scmajm22
    scmajm22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Margie, Thanks so much for keeping things going!! Count me in on the new spreadsheet.
  • DrumlineGirl
    DrumlineGirl Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this topic. I'm excited for this one. I just got a used elliptical and am so pumped about using it!

I'll post my starting weight tomorrow (I may have gained since last week, sigh).

Do you want me to post a challenge for this week for everyone? Maybe we can all trade off days, or whole weeks, posting challenges. I'm up to post the first one if we can decide on daily or weekly.
  • histex
    histex Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm in! I need as much motivation as possible.

SW 169
    GW 2/14 154lbs

Thanks for doing this!
  • newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
    CW: 156
    GW: 150 by V-Day
  • urmyeffinstar
    urmyeffinstar Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I would like to join, hope its not too late!

SW: 140.2
    GW: 130
  • margie_77
    Options
    Anyone can post a challenge whenever they would like. We are pretty 'free form' :)
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    I challenge everyone to drink 10 cups of water for the week of 1/03- 1/09, who's in?
  • acarter72
    acarter72 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! Is it 6 weeks to V-day?
  • acarter72
    Options
    Count me in too! Is it 6 weeks to V-day?
  • acarter72
    Options
    OK, I am up for the 10 cups of water this coming week! Let's post our progress as the week goes on!
  • melterp
    melterp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I plan on shopping for my wedding dress at the end of February (wedding is in August 2011)!

CW 01/02/2011 - 163lbs
    GW 02/14/2011 - 151lbs
    Ultimate goal - 130lbs
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Yes, I definitely need to up my water intake. I'm in!

L.
  • margie_77
    Options
    I'm in for the water challange!!
    Everybody get me your starting weight and goal weight tomorrow so I can get the spread sheet started!! :)
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I challenge everyone to drink 10 cups of water for the week of 1/03- 1/09, who's in?
    I'm in!